OUR PROFESSIONAL ACQUISITION SERVICE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL PROPERTY MAKES
THE BUYING PROCESS SIMPLER, SMARTER AND SAFER.
We understand that buying a property is one of the most important decisions you will make, since it is both a large financial and emotional investment. If you are new to Sydney or Australia our rules, regulations and processes are very different to what you might be used to.
Your Fine & Country buyers’ agent is a licensed real estate professional who will exclusively represent your interests in purchasing real estate, unlike a sales agent who will represent and act only in the best interests of the seller.
• If You are a first time homebuyer or investor you need a proper strategy and an expert to get you ahead of the buying crowd:
When you’re ready to buy a home or investment property, the entire process can be overwhelming. It’s hard to know where to start, how to “get it right” and avoid the pitfalls, or who to trust. Do you make a private offer through the seller’s agent or take your chances at auction? How do you know you’re paying a fair or market related price or not paying too much? Our task is to make your process of buying a property, (whether to live in or for investment), easy and stress-free.
• Investor buyers should be considering the following:
o What is the capital growth trend in a particular suburb?
o What amenities are nearby (schools, hospitals, universities, public transport, leisure, etc.)?
o Can you secure a positive cash flow property?
o Should you look for inner city properties or go further out?
o Are apartments a good investment, or should you buy a freestanding house?
o What are the things to look out for when buying into an apartment block (strata complex)?
o Should you buy a studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment?
o Off the plan property vs. established property?
o Is there any planned infrastructure development in an around the target suburb?
• We work closely with you to select properties that match your investment strategy:
Whether that is in search of longer-term capital growth, upgrading & flipping or opportunities that yield decent rental returns.
• Investors need market facts:
We provide high quality independent research and market intelligence so that your investment decision is based on well thought out strategies and relevant data.
Some of the reasons to use the Fine & Country professional buyer’s service:
1. Through our network we often gain privileged access to properties BEFORE they “are formally listed for sale on the open market”. Why “get in line”, when working with a buyers’ agent gets you right to the front.
2. We will locate and inspect properties matching your buying criteria and we perform a detailed comparative market analysis to determine fair market pricing.
3. We promote “intelligent property buying” by providing you with, market intelligence and negotiation strategy so that you are more likely to be happy with what you’re purchasing and not think “What have I done?” afterwards.
4. To find your ideal property we will conduct a market penetration survey through local real estate agents, private sellers and liquidators.
5. We offer a unique “Satisfaction Guarantee”. If we can’t find you the ideal property within an agreed time period, we will release you from our agreement.
6. Our fees are structured in such a way that our incentive is for you to pay less, not more, for the property that we find for you.
OUR FULL ACQUISITION SERVICE INCLUDES:
Property search ☑
OUR AUCTION BIDDING SERVICE INCLUDES:
Bid at auction ☑
Post auction negotiation if required ☑
Upon client review and a decision on which property to pursue, we will:
• Jointly agree on the negotiation and pricing strategy.
• Attend inspections again (if required).
• Negotiate with the seller or agent or;
• Attend and bid at auctions on your behalf. Letting us bid for you takes the stress out of the process, prevents you from getting caught up in the competitiveness and emotion of the moment and from paying too much.
• When participating in an auction, it’s important to know how much you can afford and what you should pay as a maximum. We help you to work all of this out beforehand, so that you go into the auction situation with very clear boundaries established and a realistic purchase price in mind.