Luxury, beauty and attractions galore in and around Knysna
Once a sleepy village and a mere dot on the map of South Africa’s long coastline, nowadays Knysna is the destination of choice for local holidaymakers, tourists from near and afar, lovers of nature, avid golfers and purchasers of unique, luxury residential properties.
In fact, most Knysna properties are upmarket, with distinctive architectural features and quality finishes, magnificent gardens and most importantly, investment values to match. These are precisely the types of luxury properties in which Fine & Country South Africa specialises, specifically such rentals and sales.
This is also why we have established an office in Knysna, serving the local and international high-end property sectors. Each and every one of our property consultants is a registered, competent and thoroughly professional independent estate agent, who applies only the most stringently ethical code of professional conduct throughout your property transaction, be it renting, selling or buying
Your dedicated agent will keep you up to date every step of the way, to conclusion (and beyond, if necessary). We’re particularly proud of the innovative marketing initiatives with which we promote our clients’ properties, locally and internationally.
Fine & Country South Africa was recognised by the industry for five consecutive years, winning the Best International Real Estate Marketing award at the International Residential Property Award functions.
Widest possible exposure and coverage
In addition to the presence, attention and local expertise of our agents that operate in Knysna and other South African locations where luxury properties are on offer, our group enjoys ample global exposure via more than 300 locations throughout the world. Clearly, this optimises the marketing, referrals and coverage of your luxury property.
Relationships and people
Moreover, all our agents recognise that people are at the heart of all that we do. Fine & Country South Africa’s property professionals understand that clients are buying into their dreams, aspirations and lifestyles when they purchase a new home, especially if it’s a grand dwelling in a town like Knysna – representing far more than the components and materials from which it’s constructed.
Select attractions available to Knysna property owners
- Outstanding, luxurious golf estates and golf courses, such as Pezula and Simola (in Knysna). All golfing facilities not actually in Knysna are not more than a 45-minute, scenic drive away.
- Annual Knysna Oyster Festival – one of the year’s highlights, a veritable feast for the palate and senses.
- Knysna Lagoon and eco-sensitive Knysna River estuary, where tiny seahorses live and breed in the calm waters.
- Holiday houseboats on the lagoon.
- Thesen Island – a unique, historic location that is home to inimitable luxury properties.
- The Knysna Heads – a pair of tall headlands that guard and protect the bay from the open sea.
- Spectacular properties on the Heads offer views that are beyond comparison. Experienced sailors are able to guide their craft safely through the Heads into the ocean.
- Luxurious apartments are but one feature of the Knysna Quays.
- Access and proximity to the multitude of wonders of the Garden Route.
Your special, safe sanctuary
One’s home is a sanctuary, a safe haven where you can let your hair down, free from outside influences, a place where you can just be, if and when you so wish. You need someone who guides you past all the possible pitfalls, and ins and outs of property dealings, a committed estate agent that inspires you with confidence.
Property transactions can be emotional affairs, not to be treated lightly. Moving house is said to be high on the scale of potentially traumatic events, but your Fine & Country South Africa agent will ease the way for you, enabling you to buy a new luxury home with the peace of mind and confidence.