A leader in Cape Town’s luxury estate housing market
If you are planning to relocate to a city with which you are relatively unfamiliar, it is wise to have the assistance of a professional real estate specialist such as the experts at Fine & Country South Africa, who have a thorough knowledge of the respective properties in the geographical areas that they represent.
What’s in a name?
Cape Town is one such highly sought-after area with a multitude of suburbs and residential housing estates. Suburb and estate names can be misleading, especially if you’re entering the high-end property market and you’ve never lived in Cape Town. As always, the golden rule – location, location, location – applies, irrespective of what type of house you intend buying.
Comparative price caution
You cannot let yourself be guided by the asking prices of estate houses to establish whether they’re of acceptable standard in a large city like Cape Town, since property prices there tend to be generally higher than in some other South African coastal cities. Direct price comparisons should be approached with caution and calls for a significant degree of local knowledge.
Yesterday, today and tomorrow’s predicted values
It is essential that you retain the services of someone competent and with local knowledge, to guide you through the process, from knowing where to look for a suitable house, average rates, taxes and levies pertaining to the estate and/or area, plus a history of overall past sale prices, to predicted investment values in the future.
Other factors that may influence the suitability of your new house and estate location include the home’s proximity to your workplace, good schools and shops, rules and regulations with which residents are expected to comply at the estate, the strength of the estate’s financial management, highway access, traffic patterns, and the lifestyle into which you are buying.
Fine & Country South Africa’s expert estate agents help ensure that you don’t inadvertently forget about or ignore factors that might cause dissatisfaction at a later stage, when it is too late to reverse or alter your decision. Consider some of the advantages of making use of Fine & Country South Africa’s services:
- Whether you are buying or selling a luxury Cape Town estate house, our experts become your partners for the duration of your property transaction. We treat you as an individual buyer or seller with needs and requirements that are uniquely yours; we do not apply a “one size fits all” approach.
- We supply you with information that estate agents from certain other companies may neglect or consider irrelevant. Openness, honesty, and integrity are as important to us as it is to you, our client.
- Fine & Country South Africa specialises in luxury and estate properties, selling more houses in the top quarter of the South African property market than the agents of competing companies.
- For five consecutive years (2009 – 2014), we have received multiple awards at the International Residential Property Awards, as winners of the Best International Real Estate Agency Marketing category. We have accomplished this through the ongoing and dedicated application of innovative marketing strategies and our exceptionally high level of customer service, and we are constantly striving to improve even further.
- Each and every independent Fine & Country estate agent is qualified, experienced and highly competent, adhering at all times to a strict code of professional conduct in your best interest. You will be provided with advice, recommendations, information, and regular updates from start to finish.
Sophisticated marketing intelligence, combined with creative campaigns ensure that your luxury estate house and other high-end properties receive maximum, effective exposure and referrals locally in Cape Town, throughout South Africa and internationally. That is our promise to you.