Christmas is right around the corner and ‘tis the season to adorn our homes with beautiful décor as we celebrate with friends and family. In the true spirit of this wonderful time, we are inviting everyone in the UK to submit their best festive decorations into the Fine & Country Christmas decoration competition.
Get involved by sending in photos of your most extravagant or beautiful decorations. The winner, as voted for by Fine & Country representatives, will win a bespoke Christmas hamper from Fortnum and Mason.
How to enter
If you think your house is festive enough to win this fantastic prize, then send us your photos. You can do this in three ways:
The closing date for entries is on Friday 18th December, and the winner will be announced on the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Monday 21st December.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Christmas Decoration Competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. The home featuring the decoration must be owned or rented by the participant and must be residential.
6. To participate, you need to share with us a picture of your Christmas decoration by messaging us on Facebook, tweeting us @FineandCountry or sending an email at email@example.com.
7. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
8. Winners will be chosen by the Fine & Country team.
9. The winner will be announced on 21st December 2015 via the Fine & Country Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will also be notified via email.
10. The overall winner will win a Christmas hamper from Fortnum & Mason. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non– transferrable.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. Winners may be required to take part in publicity surrounding the competition including publicity photographs and the use of imagery of their homes.
13. By submitting your photographs you agree that they may be used in print and online publications.
14. Images submitted and all associated intellectual property rights, as part of their application will be assigned to Fine & Country. Images of the winner’s homes may be used in publicity around the competition both online, offline and otherwise.
15. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
16. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
17. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
19. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org