Exciting news for those with a sweet tooth! Fine & Country are launching a birthday cake competition so that people celebrating their birthdays around the UK can share the excitement of our new TV advert. You might have noticed the birthday cake being enjoyed around the table in one of the scenes, and we want to give you that feeling as well.
If your birthday is in March or April, enter our prize draw and you could win a beautiful cake delivered straight to your home.
And don't forget to catch the Fine & Country TV advert showing on national television throughout the Spring.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND comment on the post telling us your birth month and day.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND send us a tweet tagging @FineandCountry tell us your birth month and day.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 30th March 2016, and the five winners will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday 1st April 2016. The winners will then be announced on social media.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Birthday Cake Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Only those with birthdays in March or April are eligible to enter. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
5. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share and to tell us your birthday. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Tell us your birth month and day by commenting on the post (Facebook) or sending us a tweet by tagging @FineandCountry.
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
8. The five winners will be contacted on Friday 1st April 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
9. The five winners will receive a birthday cake with approximately 10 servings posted to their address. Fine & Country will contact winners offering them a choice of five flavours of cake. The prize will be delivered on any day of your choice (excluding Sunday and Monday) in April. Please note that cakes will arrive frozen and require eight hours of defrosting in a fridge before they can be eaten. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
16. One entry per person with a birthday in March or April.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
All staff at the Cheam branch were extremely helpful and professional at all times. I dealt mainly with Adrian and Jane but also with Katarina all of whom were always ready to assi... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 25th, 2018
Conscientious service with great attention to detail would not hesitate to strongly recommend Chris and his team at Fine & Country Berkhamsted Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 25th, 2018
We used Haydn van Weenen to sell our property. The service was impressive from start to finish. Our property was sold very smoothly and quickly thanks to the highly professional te... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 25th, 2018
Haydn van Weenan sold our house, Laurel Cottage in Bedfordshire, in 4 months. It had been on the market for over a year. Hayden's professionalism, personality and expertise l... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 24th, 2018
4.88 out of 5 - based on 840 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.