When buying a property abroad, small changes in the exchange rate can make a huge difference on the price of your new home. Fine & Country recently announced its new Foreign Currency Exchange Services, created for our valued clients buying and selling property around the world. The dedicated FX dealers at IFX want to ensure our clients have all the knowledge and tools needed to stay in full control of their finances and achieve great results.
But how does it actually work? Yvonne Pexton explains the simplicity and cost effective benefits of using a broker versus premier banking arrangements.
How does it work?
1. Get in touch for a free quote and an IFX new client executive can help setup your account.
2. You will be assigned a dedicated dealer with whom you will agree and book an exchange rate
3. You make the payment via bank transfer.
4. IFX send your purchased currency to the beneficiary/beneficiaries provided by you.
• FCA Authorised EMI – separate client accounts keeping client money fully protected.
• Bank-beating rates – wholesale rates of exchange will save you considerable amounts.
• Intelligently timed transfers – assisting clients in managing their foreign exchange risk.
• Dedicated currency consultant – singular point of contact tailoring service to each individual client needs
How long will my transfer take?
• SWIFT same day international transfers are available. Your dedicated currency consultant will explain the timings for each transaction.
How much do transfers cost?
• £0 fee on any outgoing transfers
How do I pay for my currency?
• All incoming and outgoing payments are made via bank-to-bank transfer.
Please get in touch with the Fine & Country foreign exchange desk powered by the private client division at IFX to ensure you achieve great results on your upcoming requirements.
Call directly to speak to a consultant today on +44 (0)203 301 7261.
Lee did an excellent job arbitrating between ourselves the buyer and those selling the property. As an old and tired property there was a chasm between us in price and a reluctance... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 16th, 2017
I tend to consider Estate Agents as all the same, but as a purchaser, I had an excellent experience of the F&C Berkhamsted team. Aswell as the usual flexibility and courtesy t... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 13th, 2017
Jo and Lisa were very helpful in the process of selling our house. They organised really good photography and it was worth the extra cost to have the video made. Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 11th, 2017
I met Lee when I purchased my home. The house had previously been on the market with another agent but I dismissed it. When I noticed the house back on the market with the pictures... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 9th, 2017
4.87 out of 5 - based on 756 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.