When buying a property abroad, small changes in the exchange rate can make a huge difference on the price of your new home. Fine & Country recently announced its new Foreign Currency Exchange Services, created for our valued clients buying and selling property around the world. The dedicated FX dealers at IFX want to ensure our clients have all the knowledge and tools needed to stay in full control of their finances and achieve great results.
But how does it actually work? Yvonne Pexton explains the simplicity and cost effective benefits of using a broker versus premier banking arrangements.
How does it work?
1. Get in touch for a free quote and an IFX new client executive can help setup your account.
2. You will be assigned a dedicated dealer with whom you will agree and book an exchange rate
3. You make the payment via bank transfer.
4. IFX send your purchased currency to the beneficiary/beneficiaries provided by you.
• FCA Authorised EMI – separate client accounts keeping client money fully protected.
• Bank-beating rates – wholesale rates of exchange will save you considerable amounts.
• Intelligently timed transfers – assisting clients in managing their foreign exchange risk.
• Dedicated currency consultant – singular point of contact tailoring service to each individual client needs
How long will my transfer take?
• SWIFT same day international transfers are available. Your dedicated currency consultant will explain the timings for each transaction.
How much do transfers cost?
• £0 fee on any outgoing transfers
How do I pay for my currency?
• All incoming and outgoing payments are made via bank-to-bank transfer.
Please get in touch with the Fine & Country foreign exchange desk powered by the private client division at IFX to ensure you achieve great results on your upcoming requirements.
Call directly to speak to a consultant today on +44 (0)203 301 7261.
All staff at the Cheam branch were extremely helpful and professional at all times. I dealt mainly with Adrian and Jane but also with Katarina all of whom were always ready to assi... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 25th, 2018
Conscientious service with great attention to detail would not hesitate to strongly recommend Chris and his team at Fine & Country Berkhamsted Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 25th, 2018
We used Haydn van Weenen to sell our property. The service was impressive from start to finish. Our property was sold very smoothly and quickly thanks to the highly professional te... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 25th, 2018
Haydn van Weenan sold our house, Laurel Cottage in Bedfordshire, in 4 months. It had been on the market for over a year. Hayden's professionalism, personality and expertise l... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 24th, 2018
4.88 out of 5 - based on 840 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.