Exciting news for anyone planning to get married this summer or celebrate a wedding anniversary! Fine & Country is launching a tea for two competition at the Ritz to celebrate our 15th year.
If you are getting married or have an anniversary in August or September, enter our prize draw and you could win high tea for two with champagne at the Ritz Hotel in London.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND comment on the post telling us the date of your anniversary or wedding.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND send us a tweet tagging @FineandCountry to tell us the date of your anniversary or wedding.
The closing date for entries is on Friday 16th September 2016, and the winner will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on that day. The winners will then be announced on social media on Monday 19th September 2016.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Anniversary Competition is open to anyone worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Only those with anniversaries in August or September are eligible to enter. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share and to tell us your anniversary or wedding date. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Tell us your anniversary and day by commenting on the post (Facebook) or sending us a tweet by tagging @FineandCountry.
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
8. The one winner will be contacted on Monday 19th September 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
9. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the Ritz Hotel or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
16. One entry per person, two per couple, with an anniversary or wedding date in August or September.
17. Prize must be taken by the end of August 2017.
18. The winner must let Fine & Country know of their preferred prize dates three months in advance due to the Ritz afternoon tea becoming fully booked several months in advance. Fine & Country will do everything possible to book the afternoon tea on the winner’s choice of dates, but cannot be held responsible for these dates being unavailable due to the restaurant being fully booked. In this instance, the winner will be asked to choose a different date.
19. The one winner will be entitled to Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at The Palm Court in the Ritz Hotel, London, worth £136. Fine & Country will book the experience on behalf of the winner.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org