• TWO HOMES IN STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION WITHIN PEMBROKESHIRE NATIONAL PARK
• SPACIOUS 4 BED HOUSE WITH WRAP AROUND CONSERVATORY & AMAZING VIEWS
• 3 BED COTTAGE ALONGSIDE IN ELEVATED POSITION WITH WONDERFUL OUTLOOK
• LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH RAISED DECKS, PATIOS AND A RIVER MOORING
• 2 ROOM SUMMERHOUSE WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND EXTENDS OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT
• IDEAL FAMILY HOME(S), HOLIDAY HOME(S) OR HOLIDAY LET(S) IN UNIQUE RURAL LOCATION
• ABUNDANT WITH WILDLIFE PROVIDING A CONSTANT SOURCE OF INTEREST & BEAUTY
• RENTED MOORING AVAILABE WITH EASY RIVER ACCESS TO HAVERFORDWEST
• SECLUDED BUT NOT REMOTE – HAVERFORDWEST LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE
• CAN BE PURCHASED TOGETHER OR AS INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES
A private, peaceful , riverside haven near the hamlet of Lower Freystrop, a short drive from the County Town of Haverfordwest with a full range of amenities, grocery superstores and a shopping complex that includes M&S, Debenhams and Laura Ashley with excellent road, rail and nearby sea links. Quick and easy access to Carmarthen (33 miles east), Swansea (59 miles) and Cardiff (99 miles) via the A48 and A40 road links to the M4 - with the Severn Bridge beyond.
Situated on the tranquil shores of the Western Cleddau River within the well known Pembrokeshire National Park, Stumpy Corner and Cleddau View are uniquely located to enjoy all the beauty of this truly special, unspoilt wildlife haven and nature lover’s paradise.
The Old Anchor, Hook Quay, Hoo...
4 Bedroom Water FrontMore Details...
Heddfan And Garden Cottage Hed...
6 Bedroom HouseMore Details...
Ger Y Don, Newport
5 Bedroom Detached BungalowMore Details...
Clynfyw Mansion, Abercych
8 Bedroom Country HouseMore Details...
Tan-yr-allt & The Old Coach Ho...
5 Bedroom HouseMore Details...
Honey Cottage, Marros, Pendine
4 Bedroom Family HomeMore Details...
Edward from Fine and Country has been a pleasure to deal with from our first enquiry to the day we moved into our new home. Edward was knowledgeable, professional and answered all... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 18th, 2017
Having had a poor, challenging and frustrating experience with another agent, Nigel quickly earned my respect and confidence which was maintained and enhanced with each subsequent... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 18th, 2017
These are the most honest and helpful Estate Agents. Zara excels at her job, nothing is ever to much trouble. She will always call you back if not available when you call. When as... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 16th, 2017
We are delighted to review our experience of Fine and Country. Everyone handling the sale has been extremely positive and helpful. They kept us up to date with all that was happe... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 16th, 2017
4.87 out of 5 - based on 701 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.