• TWO HOMES IN STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION WITHIN PEMBROKESHIRE NATIONAL PARK
• SPACIOUS 4 BED HOUSE WITH WRAP AROUND CONSERVATORY & AMAZING VIEWS
• 3 BED COTTAGE ALONGSIDE IN ELEVATED POSITION WITH WONDERFUL OUTLOOK
• LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH RAISED DECKS, PATIOS AND A RIVER MOORING
• 2 ROOM SUMMERHOUSE WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND EXTENDS OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT
• IDEAL FAMILY HOME(S), HOLIDAY HOME(S) OR HOLIDAY LET(S) IN UNIQUE RURAL LOCATION
• ABUNDANT WITH WILDLIFE PROVIDING A CONSTANT SOURCE OF INTEREST & BEAUTY
• RENTED MOORING AVAILABE WITH EASY RIVER ACCESS TO HAVERFORDWEST
• SECLUDED BUT NOT REMOTE – HAVERFORDWEST LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE
• CAN BE PURCHASED TOGETHER OR AS INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES
A private, peaceful , riverside haven near the hamlet of Lower Freystrop, a short drive from the County Town of Haverfordwest with a full range of amenities, grocery superstores and a shopping complex that includes M&S, Debenhams and Laura Ashley with excellent road, rail and nearby sea links. Quick and easy access to Carmarthen (33 miles east), Swansea (59 miles) and Cardiff (99 miles) via the A48 and A40 road links to the M4 - with the Severn Bridge beyond.
Situated on the tranquil shores of the Western Cleddau River within the well known Pembrokeshire National Park, Stumpy Corner and Cleddau View are uniquely located to enjoy all the beauty of this truly special, unspoilt wildlife haven and nature lover’s paradise.
Clynderwen House, Clynderwen, ...
7 Bedroom Country HouseMore Details...
Carreg Grwca, Glandwr
5 Bedroom Farm - ResidentialMore Details...
Menai, St Davids
7 Bedroom Character Property - DetachedMore Details...
7 Bedroom Victorian PropertyMore Details...
The Old Anchor, Hook Quay, Hoo...
4 Bedroom Water FrontMore Details...
Clynfyw Mansion, Abercych
8 Bedroom Country HouseMore Details...
Lee did an excellent job arbitrating between ourselves the buyer and those selling the property. As an old and tired property there was a chasm between us in price and a reluctance... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 16th, 2017
I tend to consider Estate Agents as all the same, but as a purchaser, I had an excellent experience of the F&C Berkhamsted team. Aswell as the usual flexibility and courtesy t... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 13th, 2017
Jo and Lisa were very helpful in the process of selling our house. They organised really good photography and it was worth the extra cost to have the video made. Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 11th, 2017
I met Lee when I purchased my home. The house had previously been on the market with another agent but I dismissed it. When I noticed the house back on the market with the pictures... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 9th, 2017
4.87 out of 5 - based on 756 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.