Monmouth Street, MOUNT LAWLEY, WA
Land Size: 362m²
Infused with warm wooden tones, crisp white interiors and an abundance of natural light, this architecturally designed home delivers low maintenance sophistication in a sought-after setting. Boasting a floorplan which excels in functionality, practicality and space, residents can enjoy the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and the open plan living and dining zone which integrates seamlessly with the outdoors. Here, entertain alfresco style in the courtyard, with ample space for the party to spill back indoors.
Sunshine cascades through the airy, inviting bedrooms, which await as you ascend the floating timber staircase. All offer built-in robes and the sprawling master suite is complemented with a hotel style ensuite and freestanding bath.
With immediate access to arterial roads and just over 3km from Perth's CBD, you can also take advantage of being close to Mount Lawley Golf Course and the Mt Lawley Tennis Club. An excellent array of primary and secondary schools are also within easy reach, as is public transport.
• Architecturally designed home, featuring crisp white, light and bright interiors
• Timber floors and floating wooden staircase
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and the open plan living and dining zone
• Entertainer's courtyard, flows seamlessly with large sliding stacker doors
• Spacious, sunny bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Powder room, study nook, large triple carport and security alarm installed
• 3km (approx.) from Perth's CBD
• Close to Mount Lawley Golf Course, Tennis Club, public transport and excellent array of primary and secondary schools
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Carports
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Polished Timber Floor