Become a Fine & Country Licensee
Fine & Country is a multi award-winning licensed brand for real estate agents who wish to increase market share in the lucrative upper quartile of the property market.
Fine & Country delivers all of the branding, marketing, IT and widespread exposure needed to create clear points of differentiation over the competition.
The network has a presence in five continents and is continually growing; so far, Fine & Country spans the UK, South Africa, Namibia, West Africa, Dubai, Spain, Portugal, France, Hungary, Australia, Florida, Malta, Mauritius, Romania and Italy.
What is a licence?
The license structure adopted by Fine & Country allows the entrepreneur to utilise the brand and its marketing, whilst retaining the freedom to operate their business independently.
Fine & Country operates a strict territorial licence agreement ensuring each licensee demonstrates unparalleled local expertise within a global brand.
Each licensee pays an affordable monthly licence fee as opposed to a royalty fee on turnover. This way each licensee can afford to invest in marketing and promotion thus obtain maximum return on investment.
The licence offering
Position your business within the top end of the property market, win additional market share in this lucrative and profitable sector of the market.
Use of the trademark (international brand)
• Exclusive territory
• Access to the Fine & Country Member’s Hub, Digital Hub, Fine & Country Studio, and associated marketing tools
Fine & Country Intelligence and on-going marketing campaigns
• Local, regional, national and international networking and referral facility
• Share ideas and best practice with a network of like minded individuals
• Training on all Fine & Country systems
• National advertising strategy
Licence Offering Benefits
• Flexibility of a licence structure
• Part of a global network
• Control your own business direction under one common brand.
Property Professionals and Licensing Entrepreneurs can apply for license opportunities globally by contacting Fine & Country Head Office on 0207 079 1515 or at email@example.com.