What is a master licence?
A master licence is a specific licence that allows the holder to sub-licence within their given territory. Most of the time, the master licencee will focus its business on recruiting new licencees and managing its existing network.
This allows the brand to be developed rapidly across a territory, creating mininetworks within the larger national and international community.
Fine & Country typically choose this type of relationship where local expertise and local management are required to operate the brand within a territory.
The licence offering
Position your business within the top end of the property market, win additional market share in this lucrative and profitable sector of the market.
Use of the trademark (international brand)
• Exclusive territory
• Access to the Fine & Country Member’s Hub, Digital Hub, Fine & Country Studio, and associated marketing tools
Fine & Country Intelligence and on-going marketing campaigns
• Local, regional, national and international networking and referral facility
• Share ideas and best practice with a network of like minded individuals
• Training on all Fine & Country systems
Licence Offering Benefits
• Flexibility of a licence structure
• Part of a global network
• Control your own business direction under one common brand.