5. Culture of Barcelona has a great variety of museums, among them the National Art Museum of Catalonia, the Museum of History of Catalonia and the Picasso Museum. Go ahead and discover the most cultural Barcelona!
6. The gastronomy. Being located between the sea and the mountains, the city of Barcelona gets the best products from each side. You can enjoy its typical products, such as "pa amb tomàquet" or its famous "calçots", but if Catalan food does not convince you, you can also find many places to enjoy food from other countries.
7. Health system.The Catalan capital has a big number of primary care centersfor all people. In addition, it has hospitals valued internationally, among which we highlight the Vall d'Hebrón Hospital.
8. Educational system. Education in Barcelona can be done in both public and private universities. The UB and the UAB are among the 200 best universities in the world.
9. Transportation. Moving around Barcelona is very simple and economical if you opt for public service. The city has many services to facilitate mobility: bus, train, tram, and the most used for its speed: the metro.