Peymeinade near Mougins, Cote d'Azur
Floor Area: 798m²
REF: 092017-005. Steeped in history, and dating back to the 15th Century, with famous visitors choosing this home as their preferred holiday escape, one could not want for more. Offering panoramic vistas and complete privacy, these 2 stone built villas, set on a prestigious estate, have been recently renovated to a very high standard, offering all the modern comforts, while maintaining the original charm of a traditional Provençale style “Bastide”. With a total of almost 800m2 interior living space, the main house offers 8 en-suite bedrooms, while the guest house offers a further 5 en-suite bedrooms. Both villas have their own private heated swimming pools, with summer kitchens, surrounded by fabulous grounds with mature fruit trees, vineyards (producing approx. 500 litres of wine per year), olive trees (producing more than 100 litres of oil per year), and a gorgeous rose garden. The Villas also offer wine cellars, Jacuzzi, hammam, a fountain at the gate, automatic irrigation, pizza ovens and a lift for 8 people.
- Magnificent property with 2 original stone built Bastides
- 2 stone built houses, the main house being 339m2
- 13 bedroom suites (8 in the main house + 5 in the guest house)
- Multiple spacious living and entertaining areas
- Panormaic Country Views
- 2 heated swimming pools, each with "pool houses"
- Olive grove (producing 100 litres per year)
- Vineyard produving approx. 500litres per year
- Fully renovated villas to a very high standard
- Plenty of garage space and parking for cars