Exciting news for those with a sweet tooth! Fine & Country have teamed with English Cheesecake to launch a new cake competition to mark the launch of our new ten second TV advert.
You might have noticed the doll’s house in one of the scenes of the advert, so we’re asking people what their favourite childhood toy was. Were you a fan of your miniature doll’s house or was there a teddy bear that you could never be separated from?
Tell us about your favourite childhood toy to enter our prize draw and you could win a beautiful cake delivered straight to your home. Our five winners will each receive their choice of cake from English Cheesecake. Will you go for a scrumptious strawberry cheesecake, an indulgent chocolate fudge cake, or something else entirely? The choice is yours. Get your taste buds tingling with their full collection here.
And don't forget to catch the Fine & Country TV advert showing on national television this autumn.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND comment on the post telling us your favourite childhood toy.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND send us a tweet tagging @FineandCountry tell us your favourite childhood toy.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 26th October 2016, and the five winners will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday 28th October 2016. The winners will then be announced on social media.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Cake Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share, to follow/like and to tell us your favourite childhood toy. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
c. Tell us your favourite childhood toy by commenting on the post (Facebook) or sending us a tweet by tagging @FineandCountry.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The five winners will be contacted on Friday 28th October 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
8. The five winners will receive a birthday cake with approximately 10 servings posted to their address. Fine & Country will contact winners offering them a choice of five flavours of cake. The prize will be delivered on any day of your choice (excluding Sunday and Monday) in November. Please note that cakes will arrive frozen and require eight hours of defrosting in a fridge before they can be eaten. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
9. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of the cake company. This includes, but is not limited to, a faulty cake being delivered, allergic reactions as a result of eating the cake, and the cake not being able to be delivered to the home. However Fine & Country will try to rectify any of these issues if they arise by liaising with the cake company.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Header image sourced from GoodToKnow.co.uk and will not look identical to the winner's cake.