£100,000 per annum OTE
Roles and Responsibilities
· Liaising with high net worth clients
· Responsible for own lead generation by prospecting for new business
· Generating and carrying out market appraisals.
· Listing and marketing luxury homes.
· Generating and carrying out viewings.
· Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
· Full support and training from Fine & Country’s luxury Park Lane head office
· Systems to enable you to run your business including CRM
· All the marketing material an agent would need.
· A proven and winning success formula (including systems and strategies).
· Access to Fine & Country members hub with data insights, prospecting and canvassing tools
· Property advert listings on all the major online housing sites.
We are looking for
· Pro-active and hard-working estate agents with a proven track record.
· Ambitious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
· Able to provide the highest levels of customer service.
· Believe in ongoing personal and professional development.
· High, uncapped earnings. £100k achievable in year one.
· Work remotely or from the office.
· Liaising with the lucrative luxury market and high net worth clients
· Become part of Fine & Country’s international luxury brand.
· Earn from worldwide referral opportunities
· Take control of your time and choose your own working hours
About Fine & Country
· Over 300 offices in the UK and across the world
· Head office on Park Lane, London
· Specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile
· We’ve won the 'Best Estate Agency Marketing' award at the International Property Awards for 5 consecutive years.
Take your Estate Agent career to the next level and share in the success of the Fine & Country brand. If you would like to deal with luxury homes, earn bigger commissions and have unlimited earnings, take advantage of this amazing opportunity, send your CV through to Fine & Country today!