From £25,000.00 per year
The successful candidate will possess:
· Successful previous experience as a Business Development/Client Relations Manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
· Committed to continuous self-development through workshops, seminars and conferences.
· A positive attitude.
· Willing to succeed without time being a barrier.
· Own car & driver’s license.
· Work flexible hours (including weekend).
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
· Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, ambitious individual.
· Luxury property industry expertise (desirable)
· Exceptional at building client relationships.
· Must be a team player.
The role will include the following duties: (This list is not exhaustive)
· Liaising with high-net-worth clients
· Generating and carrying out market appraisals.
· Listing and marketing luxury homes.
· Generating and carrying out viewings.
· Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing and working with the Sales team.
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in our area.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
· Preparing for daily review with the Operations Director after the morning meeting.
· Hitting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPIs.
· Following up viewings and reporting structured feedback to our sellers.
· Undertaking accompanied viewings with buyers.
About Fine & Country:
· Over 300 offices in the UK and across the world
· Head office on Park Lane, London
· Specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (from £500,000 to £5 million)
· Fastest growing premium brand estate agency.
· 'Best Estate Agency Marketing' award at the International Property Awards for 5 consecutive years.