- Built in Wardrobes
Mountainside studio bachelor apartment in a secure residential estate in Fish Hoek.
This one-bedroom studio apartment overlooking Fish Hoek Valley is part of a residential property in Fish Hoek. Conveniently located within 5 min drive to Beach, local shopping centres, transport, and Schools. It offers a great quiet, fully equipped space for a single young professional or retired person. There is ample room and added extras include a separate bathroom with large shower. Additionally, there is a lovely kitchenette a with mini oven and hob. Water and electricity are excluded in the rental amount per month. There will be an additional amount of R800 per month to cover Electricity and water costs. An option for uncapped Fibre can be arranged for R200 per month.
• One bedroom with built in cupboards and storage
• Small Kitchen with mini oven.
• Separate Bathroom with large shower.
• Secure off-street parking bay available.
• Secure, direct access into the property.
• Ideally this property will suit a young professional or retired person.
Please contact Sarah on Whatsapp to arrange a viewing. Will reply during office hours.
Sarah Webb Property Practitioner | Registered with the PPRA +27 (0)76 456 8608 Email me