- A Stunning Grade I Listed Country Residence
- Seven Reception Rooms, Ten Bedrooms, Eight Bathrooms, Three Cloak Rooms
- Two Guest Cottages, Gymnasium/Spa
- Stunning Historical Gardens Of Around 1.5 Acres
- Two Double Garages, Workshop, Additional Private Parking For 10 Cars
- A Wonderful Piece Of Architecture Which Must Be Viewed
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Freehold, Tax Band G, EPC Exempt
A stunning Grade I country residence dating back to the 14th Century comprising seven reception rooms, ten bedrooms, eight bathrooms, three cloakrooms, two guest cottages, gymnasium/spa, two double garages, workshop, private parking for around 10 cars, and superb mature gardens extending to approximately 1.5 acres. A wonderful piece of architecture which must be viewed. No Upward Chain.
Please click on the property brochure below for full details of this property, or call Terry Robinson at the Fine & Country Banbury office for more information.