- Three bedroom detached home
- Open-plan living areas
- Expansive conservatory and home office
- Principal bedroom with en-suite and upper conservatory
- Beautiful terraced rear garden
- Far-reaching countryside views
- Double garage and spacious driveway
- Excellent access to major transport links
- Tenure Freehold
- EPC rating: D | Council Tax Band: F
Situated on the outskirts of the pretty Derbyshire village of Crich, High Ridge is a lovely example of a well-presented family home offering versatile open-plan accommodation with the ease of modern living in mind. This property is deceptively spacious, with private terraced gardens to the rear, and sits within an elevated plot overlooking the most stunning rolling Derbyshire countryside, yet close to excellent transport links and the neighbouring historic market towns of Belper and Matlock.
Please click on the property brochure for full details of this property, or for more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Arma Kang or Pip Holden at the Fine & Country Derbyshire Office.
Arma Kang Associate Partner +447852877164 Email me
Stamp Duty Calculator
England & Northern Ireland - Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) calculation for completions from 1 October 2021 onwards. All calculations applicable to UK residents only.