- Offered Onto The Market With No Upward Chain
- First Time Being On The Market Since The Home Was Bought New 35 Years Ago
- Substantial Detached On A Secluded Corner Plot Position
- The Home Boasts Three Generous Size Reception Rooms With The Lounge Showcasing A Feature Inglenook Open Fireplace
- Two Recently Refitted Luxury En-Suites & Family Bathroom, And Miele & Bosch Appliances In The Kitchen
- Substantial Block-Paved Driveway With Parking For At Least Five Vehicles & Detached Double Garage
- The Gardens Offer Laid To Lawn, Flowerbeds, Trees & Shrubs Surrounding The Whole Entity, Patio Courtyard Areas, “The Good Life” Greenhouse & Glorious Views Of The British Countryside
- The Rear Garden Also Lends Itself To Planning Permission For A Remarkable Extension To The Rear & Side
Offered onto the market with no upward chain is this substantial detached corner plot family home, with an established and mature wrap around garden including an organic vegetable plot and apple trees.
Situated in the village of Mancetter just on the outskirts of Atherstone, this home is in a private secluded position at the end of this executive development, with idyllic views overlooking the British countryside. The home boasts three generous size reception rooms with an impressive fireplace to the dual aspect lounge, plus two luxury refitted en-suites and family bathroom, and is the first time being on the market since the home was bought new 35 years ago.
There are covenants on the property. Please ask the agent for further details.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property, or for more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Graham Howell at the Fine & Country Coventry Office.