Stunning classic contemporary family home in Hurlingham with stylish cottage
This tranquil north facing haven in the heart of Sandton is located at the foot of a pan handle, offering both seclusion and security. A much-loved immaculate family home, set in a beautiful, well-established, English country garden, not to be missed!
The welcoming entrance hall leads to an elegant and spacious living area, with north-facing inter-leading sitting, dining and television rooms opening through white painted cottage pane doors to an expansive covered entertainer’s patio, overlooking the garden and pool. The modern kitchen, with white cupboards, solid wooden counter tops and a gas hob, is separate from the scullery, and is located to the right of the entrance hall. A neat guest cloakroom is located to the left.
The bedroom wing offers three light and spacious bedrooms with gorgeous garden views and three pristine bathrooms, as well as a large study / work from home office (or fourth bedroom). The luxurious main suite is north facing, with windows on one side looking onto a private water feature, and on the other onto the garden. There is a large dressing room and a beautiful en suite bathroom, also looking onto the water feature.
Outside is a spacious and sunny guest suite / cottage, opening onto the garden and pool. There is a staff room and a bathroom next to the double garage, which leads directly into the scullery, as well as a storeroom. There is also a generator to ensure minimal disruption during power outages.
This gorgeous Hurlingham home is perfect for the growing family, and is centrally situated, close to several excellent schools and the Sandton business and shopping areas. In addition, enclosure of the suburb is imminent, making it an even more desirable location.
Please call Mary to arrange a viewing.
Rates & Taxes: R3 935
- Securely situated on a pan-handle, with imminent suburb enclosure
- Three spacious bedrooms and three immaculate bathrooms
- Study or fourth bedroom
- Separate one bedroomed Guest suite / Cottage
- Elegant living, television and dining area opening onto expansive entertainer’s patio and pool
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Separate kitchen with wooden counter tops and gas hob
- Generator to ensure minimal disruption during power outages
- Double garage leading directly into scullery plus 3rd garage
- Staff accommodation
- Centrally situated, close to several excellent schools and Sandton CBD
Rosemary Francescutti Candidate Estate Agent | Registered with the PPRA +27(0) 82 412 5706 Email me
Amanda Cunningham Candidate Estate Agent | Registered with the PPRA +27 (0)83 255 6546 Email me