- Grade II listed detached Georgian farmhouse
- Wealth of period features / historic heritage
- Five double bedrooms
- Versatile annex / home office planning passed in 2018 for extension. Lapsed 2021
- Land 3.12 acres
- Imposing reception rooms
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Mature lawn gardens
- Idyllic village location & Excellent transport links
- Tenure Freehold | EPC exempt | Council Tax Band: G
Green Farm is a stunning example of an early Georgian property and a truly striking country home. Full of antiquity with an abundance of original features, this home stands handsomely, located within the sought after Derbyshire village of Kirk Ireton. This enviable residence sits comfortably within approximately three acres of private grounds, just over six miles from the historic market town of Ashbourne in the heart of breath-taking Derbyshire countryside.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property, or for more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Arma Kang & Pip Holden at the Fine & Country Derbyshire Office.
Stamp Duty Calculator
England & Northern Ireland - Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) calculation for completions from 1 October 2021 onwards. All calculations applicable to UK residents only.