- Positioned In A Secluded Setting And Nestled Within The Rolling British Countryside.
- Boasts Two Reception Rooms Plus Office Which Could be a Further Reception Room
- Double Gates Leading To Ample Parking, Turn-Circle & Planning For A Triple Garage Block.
- Luxury Bespoke Kitchen/Breakfast Room Which Boasts It’s Original Charm which Opens Onto The Patio Via French Doors For Alfresco Dining Which Overlooks The Stunning Garden.
- Inglenook Fireplaces, Vaulted Ceilings, Exposed Wooden Beams Are Just The Tip Of The Iceberg To This Character Home.
- Five Generous Characterful Bedrooms In This Charming Home
- Stunning Established & Mature Formal Gardens Giving You Complete Privacy.
- Outbuilding With Power, Light And Separate Isolator.
- Further Vehicular Access Via A Gateway To The Rear Formal Gardens.
- Tenure: FREEHOLD | EPC Rating: Exempt | Council Tax Band E - Warwick District Council
The property has inglenook fireplaces, exposed wooden beams and “the old” bakers oven. The contemporary orangery inter-links number Five to the bakehouse together seamlessly with views over both the front & rear formal gardens. Boasting a stunning alfresco patio under the grape vines with a barbecue and pizza oven. Ample driveway via double gates leading to a turn circle driveway with planning for a timber built triple garage block.
Situated between Coventry and Royal Leamington Spa, where you will find a number of well-known supermarkets and shops, an array of amenities, a local golf course and a train station nearby allowing access to London within approximately an hour.
A number of major road networks are within easy reach.
Graham Howell Partner +44 7972 616405 Email me
Stamp Duty Calculator
England & Northern Ireland - Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) calculation for completions from 1 October 2021 onwards. All calculations applicable to UK residents only.