- Offering A Once-In-A-Lifetime Multi-Generational Living In Excess Of 12,000 Sq.Ft Subject To Planning Consent. Thoughtfully & Meticulously Decorated Throughout With Modern Touches
- Substantial Glorious Seven Bedroom Detached Family Home Dating Back To Around 1710.
- Nestled Within The Rolling British Countryside In This Idyllic Location On Approx. 8 Acres
- An Abundance Of Outbuildings For A Variety Of Uses Or Business Uses
- Established & Successful 5 Star Awarded Boarding Kennels And Canine Hydrotherapy Rehabilitation Centre
- Where One Can Easily Get Lost Within Your Own Private Woodlands & Tranquil Walks
- Orchard Gardens & Elegant Courtyards For A Variety Of Different Events Throughout Your Day Including Dining, Relaxing & Staying Active
- Traditional Features Throughout The Farmhouse Include Exposed Beams, Oak Doors, Inglenook Fireplace, Original Curved Brick Fireplace & An Original Antique Cast Iron Cooking Range With Baker’s Oven
- The Property Is Not A Listed Building
- Freehold | EPC E | Council Tax Band G
Escape to the beauty of the British countryside and indulge in the ultimate country living experience at Top Leather Mill Farm. This extraordinary property boasts charm and unrivalled character that will captivate your heart and soul.
Nestled within 8 acres of pristine and private land, this property is surrounded by breath taking views of rolling hills and picturesque landscapes that will take your breath away. With a selection of stunning outbuildings, including beautifully converted barns that offer unlimited possibilities for residential conversion (subject to planning), this property is a dream come true for anyone seeking an idyllic retreat or an already thriving business venture.
The current owner has invested countless years into creating a thriving business, complete with state-of-the-art boarding kennels, offices, and a hydrotherapy rehabilitation centre. Whether you choose to continue running the business or transform the property into your own private sanctuary, the choice is yours.
Discover the perfect blend of old-world charm and modern living at Top Leather Mill Farm. This is a rare opportunity that cannot be missed. Schedule your viewing today and experience the beauty and possibilities that await you.
Tenure: Freehold | EPC Rating: E | Council Tax Band: G (North Warwickshire)