- 24 Hour Access
- Country Living
- Eco Estate
- New Development
- Security Complex
- Gated Community
- Security Gate
- Facing Kruger Park
- Biometric Entrance Control
Own a bespoke riverfront stand facing the Kruger National Park!
Dreaming of Africa? Acquire a stand in the upmarket Simbini property development on the banks of the Crocodile River.
This unique development borders the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park. It offers paradise on earth for any nature lover looking for a tranquil escape to share memorable moments with family and friends in a unique and sought-after location. All the stands have uninterrupted views of the Crocodile River and the surrounding mountains of the legendary Kruger National Park. Simbini has been designed to “Roam Free. Flow Free. Break Free.” A green seam of 17 hectares of macadamia trees echoes this mantra and creates a perfect and tranquil backdrop for your property.
Simbini Lifestyle Estate is situated on the outskirts of the quaint town of Malelane. The development is secured by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence Surveillance that includes a 24-hour monitoring system and access control. It is exempt of any land claims and has been approved by the local municipality. The luxurious, architectural designs integrate, capture, and complement the natural beauty of its surroundings. Owners can build their own designs subject to architectural guidelines. Malelane Town is less than five minutes away and offers modern facilities including a new hospital, Super Spar, medical facilities and related services.
Simbini Lifestyle Estate offers 19 one hectare stands on the banks of the river. The stands feature a residential node with a portion of macadamia trees at the back. Interested buyers must submit their applications to reserve stands where they can enjoy breath taking views of the Crocodile River and marvel at the abundance of wildlife daily.
Pricing depends on the riverfront area of the stand facing the Kruger National Park and Crocodile River (residential node). The stands are positioned to entice and enhance security, stability and permanence, as well as the optimal enjoyment of the game and prolific birdlife offered by the Crocodile River frontage with the Kruger National Park. The stands are freehold. Architectural guidelines for the development create a pleasing landscape that features a mix of agriculture and lifestyle living. Owners will develop private residences on the residential nodes of each stand facing the river front. Each residential node consists of approximately 3200 square meters. The farm area behind the residential nodes is leased to a farming company for macadamia farming, to enhance tranquility and security.
The security estate is located less than fifteen minutes from the Malelane Gate to the Kruger National Park and Leopard Creek golf course. Nelspruit and the Kruger Mpumalanga Airport are less than an hour’s drive away.
- All stands overlook the magnificent Crocodile River into the Kruger National Park
- Rare birds, hippos, buffalos, and herds of elephants can be spotted in the river on a regular basis
- Macadamia farm established behind residences inside the development ensures privacy and tranquility
- Good quality infrastructure and services by a professional engineering team and contractors
- The development is located inside the urban edge but less than five minutes’ drive from Malelane Town
- Less than 15 minutes from Leopard Creek Golf Course and Malelane Gate to Kruger Park
- State-of-the-art security with artificial Intelligence cameras on the perimeter of the estate
- Homeowners association, architectural guidelines, and biometric access control
- One of nineteen full title stands with fiber, bulk services and services connections
- Completion time for building work: 12 months from commencement
- Stands can be bought without developing for investment purposes
- Development formally approved by Nkomazi Municipality
- Estimate levies + capital replacement R 4 500.00 per month
- Estimated rates and taxes R 700 - R 1 000 per month
- No land claims or labour tenant issues
Chris Engelbrecht Principal Property Practitioner +27 (0) 82 561 3301 Email me