Golf estate housing specialists
The leaders of golf estate lifestyle living properties
Looking to make a permanent lifestyle change? Or are you a property investment mogul looking to add golf estate property to your real estate investment portfolio? With the ever-prominent element of security concerns in South Africa, as well as the need of a viable investment in close proximity to uncongested roads, luxury golf estate housing in South Africa is without a doubt one of the most inviting investments right now and is witnessing an enormous surge in affluent buyers snapping up luxury golf estate properties in the Western Cape, Garden Route, and Gauteng.
Whether you are looking to invest in a big family home on a golf estate in Gauteng or a short- or long-term investment in the Western Cape – when it comes to South Africa's top-tier properties, both local and international investors all turn to the golf estate housing specialists at Fine & Country South Africa. Renowned for providing the perfect balance of both a small town and a big city, we offer both local and international buyers a broad and influential portal into the exclusive world of residential, golf, wine and ocean estates throughout the Southern Hemisphere. Here’s a sneak peek at the luxury wine and golf estates we can offer you:
- Fernkloof Estate in Hermanus – nestled between a magnificent mountain and the spectacular shoreline of Hermanus lies the grand Fernkloof Estate. Residents get to indulge equally in the pristine beauty of the surrounding nature and the many great attractions, world-class restaurants, and choice shopping options the popular coastal town of Hermanus has to offer. The ultimate attraction is, however, the expansive 27-hole golf course, designed by the renowned South African golf course architect, Peter Matkovich.
- Arabella Golf & Country Estate in Western Cape – situated 28 km from Hermanus, Arabella Country Estate spans a total area of 113 hectares and has a 1.6 km front, leading out onto the most breathtaking lagoon. Renowned as the most picturesque golfing estate in South Africa with several lakes and fynbos wild zones, Arabella offers an 18-hole golf course of international standards with full clubhouse facilities.
- Fancourt Estate in George – celebrated as one of South Africa’s premier golfing destinations, Fancourt offers the entire estate lifestyle living package. Featuring four 18-hole championship golf courses complemented by large, modern and traditional exquisite homes, this is one golfing estate that doesn’t come with a cheap price tag.
- Pearl Valley Estate in Franschhoek – topping the list as one of the best golfing estates in South Africa, this award-winning estate boasts mountain backdrops, several lakes, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, outstanding facilities and an exclusive luxury country lifestyle.
- Pezula Private Estate in George – located on South Africa's scenic Garden Route to the east of Knysna, Pezula consists of nearly 4 km of coastline. Boasting panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and the indigenous forests, Pezula has a Championship Golf Course and a Resort Hotel & Spa. Pezula is recognised as one of the most environmentally aware and best luxury golfing estates on the planet.
- Pinnacle Point Coastal Golf Estate in Mossel Bay – a mere 400 km from Port Elizabeth and Cape Town and a 30-minute drive from George Airport, Pinnacle Point is in the middle of everything that the Garden Route has to offer. Boasting gorgeous trophy homes that overlook an 18-hole championship Golf Course, Pinnacle Point represents some of the country's finest trophy home and golfing experiences in the world.
A multi-award winning international brand you can trust, Fine and Country South Africa is South Africa’s leading golf estate housing specialists in luxury property. With offices in over 300 locations worldwide, we are renowned as the fastest growing and most dynamic group of high-quality real estate specialists that specialise in the buying and selling of both commercial and residential top-tier properties. In fact, we sell more homes in the upper quartile of the South African market than any other property specialists.
Allow us to help you find your dream home
Striving to ensure that both our sellers and buyers are always 100% satisfied with their investments – coupled with our in-depth knowledge of the regions and the luxury property market within South Africa – we draw on a sophisticated blend of marketing technologies and streamlined processes to deliver both buyers and sellers the best results and returns possible. Allow us to help you find your dream golf estate home today.
Some of the Most Expensive in South Africa
Considering a permanent lifestyle change or are you looking for a beach house holiday home in one of the most sought-after blue chip suburbs of South Africa? Despite the lacklustre economic backdrop, wealthy buyers are still seeing Clifton as a good store of wealth. Considered as the most exclusive and affluent residential suburb in South Africa, as well as the unofficial playground of the worlds’ most rich and famous – Clifton is not only home to some of the most expensive real estate on the continent, but also the most sought-after.
The Best Blue Flag Beaches in the World
Flaunting a collection of four beautiful secluded beaches, Clifton’s 4th beach was awarded Blue Flag status in recognition of its environmental, safety and tourist standards. Boasting clean beaches, excellent facilities and good-looking lifeguards, Clifton has not only earned the title as Cape Town’s Saint-Tropez, but it was also rated 2nd best in the world on National Geographic's “Top 10 Beach Cities” list in 2015. Beautiful people and a phenomenal and infectious vibe complemented by super yachts, dolphins and outstanding beach weather for at least 7 months of the year make Clifton beach houses an exclusive address of immense value that every affluent property owner wants to include in their real estate portfolio.
The Most Glamorous “Iron Man Meets James Bond” Houses in the World
The playground of our very own “one-percenters”, Clifton is considered by many as the most prestigious address in the southern Hemisphere, offering everything from beach bungalows and villas, to modern apartments and luxury beach houses. A millionaire’s mile without a doubt, and as one of the most stable residential property markets in South Africa– beach houses in Clifton top the list when it comes to the “wow” factor.
Accentuating exquisite architectural exteriors and interiors, these exclusive homes highlight spacious two- to three-storey beach houses that boast up to 5 bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms with jetted bathtubs, fully-equipped kitchens with all the latest furnishings, laundry rooms, open-plan dining areas that flaunt floor-to-ceiling glass doors, and last but not least, grand open-plan lounges that extend outside onto cold or heated infinity pools that have first-class views of the ocean. As if these features weren’t enough, additional “wow” features include elevators, wine cellars, steam rooms, customised cinemas and gyms. As you can imagine, security is far from an afterthought in this top-notch neighbourhood. Offering unparalleled 24-hour security with CCTV, video monitoring and access control at all security entrances – this is one neighbourhood where you’ll hardly find crime.
With enormous “Iron Man meets James Bond” houses nestled on cliffs with sweeping multi-million Dollar views of the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa and the Atlantic Ocean, a beach house in Clifton can easily cost between R10 and R80 million. In fact, a beach house in Clifton can now (April 2016) attract a premium of 40% more than a luxury apartment in Sandton.
Topping the list as the most expensive and sought-after property genre of choice for many well-heeled local and international buyers, a beach house in Clifton is an attractive place in which to holiday, live, play and invest. In a country where many feel the need to be closer to the city, as well as to enjoy the perks of luxury, safety, security and the ocean lifestyle – these properties offer residents a better quality of life, unlike any other.
Make a Lifestyle Change with Fine & Country
Contact us at Fine & Country SA and find out why beach houses in Clifton are some of the most expensive and most sought-after in South Africa, as well as why so many celebrities choose Clifton for their holiday homes.