Proudly South African investment property professionals of the Atlantic Seaboard
Inhabitants of Cape Town and the much larger Western Cape province of South Africa who do not mind travelling a little to spend time on a beautiful, white sandy beach are spoiled for choice. This unique and popular province has a long coastline that borders two oceans – both featuring picture-perfect beaches.
Along the one coast, in an easterly direction, there are the temperate waters of the Indian Ocean, and along the other, the West Coast, one finds the colder, mighty Atlantic Ocean.
There are five oceans and seven seas in total. Oceans are bodies of water which occupy about 70% of the entire earth’s surface and are bigger and deeper than seas. In turn, seas are smaller and not as deep as oceans by comparison, although still covering a great part of the earth’s surface. The Atlantic Ocean is second in size to the Pacific Ocean, the largest, deepest body of seawater in the world.
5 Oceans – in descending order of size
- Pacific Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
- Indian Ocean
- Southern Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
Residents of Cape Town have the best of what’s on offer in this amazing country. The most luxurious, aspirational properties with the best investment potential in the Cape are established along the lovely, long Atlantic seaboard, the unique pride and joy of Capetonians and other South Africans who appreciate the Mother City.
Uniquely South African Atlantic Seaboard areas:
- V&A Waterfront – This area has an exceptionally varied and cosmopolitan atmosphere with an endless array of things to see, do, and enjoy.
- Bantry Bay – Bantry Bay is almost exclusively comprised of residential luxury properties perched on hilly slopes overlooking the ocean.
- Three Anchor Bay
- Mouille Point
- Green Point
- Sea Point
- Camps Bay – This area is known for its vibrant nightlife, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It is also very cosmopolitan, as is Sea Point. Camps Bay’s residential area is charming and features good schools and sporting facilities, while it is conveniently close to Cape Town.
- Clifton – This is one of South Africa’s most exclusive Atlantic Seaboard suburb, with unparalleled luxury properties and prices to match. It offers an inimitable lifestyle and unequalled ocean vistas. It is also always in demand, despite a lack of street parking spaces and steep, stepped pathways down to its four beaches.
- Llandudno – Llandudno is imbued with natural beauty and a matching residential lifestyle that’s quite unique these days, because Llandudno has no street lights, shopping centres, or commercial enterprises, but features some of the most high-end luxury properties in the country and on the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Hout Bay – This bay still has a fishing village atmosphere. It boasts a host of seafood restaurants, fisheries, and fishing boats coming into the small harbour, loaded with the fresh catch of the day – ready for you to buy and take home.
The ocean views from luxury properties on the Atlantic Seaboard are breathtaking, unique, and unlike any other anywhere else in the world. Purchasing property is also always an emotional affair, because it involves one’s lifestyle and quality of life, in addition to having financial and investment implications. A real estate agent from Fine & Country South Africa who specialises in luxury investment properties on the Atlantic Seaboard is well placed and expertly qualified to help you find that perfect piece of unique paradise, proudly overlooking the mighty Atlantic.
If you are in the market for a luxury property on or nearby the Atlantic Seaboard, contact Fine & Country South Africa and we will help you in your endeavours of finding you a property with fantastic sea views.