Expert investment property assistance in Sandton
Johannesburg has been regarded as the financial and economic hub of South Africa for a long time. Although many businesses and corporate head offices moved out of the Johannesburg CBD during the latter quarter of the 21st century due to inner city decay, most of these concerns moved a little further north – to Sandton.
Thus, it can be said that Sandton, in a way, is this country’s actual financial hub nowadays. It is certainly well known as the richest square mile in Africa. As such, investments and investment values are part and parcel of Sandton and, in particular, this suburb’s properties.
Investment value or potential is an aspect that should always be kept in mind when one is involved in a property transaction, but it is a fundamentally important factor in high-end and luxury property acquisitions because of the amounts involved, and the consequent size and implication or significance of potential risk factors.
Buying and selling properties
The essential principle of a successful investment is buy low, sell high (at the right time), and make a profit (as much as possible). Then there are so-called buyers’ and sellers’ markets. Although buyers’ markets exist when property prices and the economy is depressed, or financial institutions tighten up on the bond qualifying and lending criteria, these conditions usually affect sellers too.
This occurs because sellers are likely to become buyers again, once their first selling transaction is completed. Sellers’ markets refer to conditions that favour high asking prices, such as when there is a general shortage of properties being offered for sale during periods of high demand – one leg of the law of supply and demand.
These are ample, if basic reasons why it is necessary to engage the services of suitably qualified, highly experienced real estate agents when buying or selling upmarket, luxurious properties that are expected to become sound, profitable investments, such as those found in an affluent area like Sandton.
Location, location, location is another oft-quoted rule of successful property transactions with good investment value. This applies to property anywhere; Sandton is no exception. In fact, Sandton property is highly likely to have excellent investment potential, so you need a dedicated agent who is intimately familiar with all the ins and outs of living, working, buying and selling in Sandton.
Why Fine & Country South Africa is recommended
- At Fine & Country South Africa, we specialise in luxury property purchases and sales in this high-end market.
- This is a market for which we have specialised knowledge that is pertinent to each geographical upmarket area in which we’re active, so we’re perfectly positioned to advise our clients on investment properties – Sandton in this instance.
- Our agents provide buyers and sellers with detailed local knowledge that most competitors ignore, consider unnecessary, or simply don’t have at their disposal.
- Our agents are independent, professional luxury property specialists who operate according to a strict, ethical code of conduct, providing you with dedicated, committed service throughout your property transaction, from its inception to its conclusion, and if necessary, beyond that too.
- Our real estate agents sell more properties in the upmarket, luxury sector than any other agency, a record that’s most reassuring for our Sandton property investment clients.
- We constantly strive and succeed in delivering the best possible investment returns to our sellers, while always doing our best to negotiate fair deals for our buyers.
- Fine & Country has offices in more than 300 locations worldwide, all the better to market investment properties locally and internationally.
Additionally, we have received numerous international property awards, so we’re delighted to provide you with the best of our proficient, professional expertise to help ensure that your investment property transactions in Sandton are sound and successful.