An artistic expression of textures and open spaces. This home located in the much sought-after Culross Road security enclosure in Bryanston is truly exceptional. Its location on an East-facing ridge offers uninterrupted panoramic views from the Mall of Africa to Sandton City.
The architectural style of the home is an expression of textures that combine steel, glass, brick and wood to create a true work-of-art.
Its double volume living spaces, with floor-to-ceiling glass, harmoniously integrate the beautiful pool, garden and large covered patio into the home, allowing natural light to spill into the home.
The home offers five bedrooms, four bathrooms, study, open-plan lounge and dining room, two additional lounges and a children’s playroom. The kitchen boasts Caesarstone tops, gas appliances and a separate scullery. Staff accommodation and double garage complete this truly exceptional home
To add to its appeal this masterpiece is also conveniently located close to main arterials, shopping centres and schools. Asking R7 500 000.
• Large entrance
• Guest suite with en-suite bathroom
• Additional guest suite
• Double volume receptions opening through sliding doors to beautiful landscaped garden
• TV Room with sliding doors to covered patio
• Kitchen open-plan to reception rooms with:
o Caesarstone central island with 5-plate gas hob
o built-in AEG oven and microwave
o built-in fridge and freezer space o separate scullery with space for 3 appliances and additional gas hob
• 3 En-suite bedrooms
• Pyjama lounge or children’s play area with additional underfloor storage room
• Large study and store room
• Large outdoor entertainment areas
• Upstairs lounge with spectacular views over Johannesburg
• Wood-burning fireplace in main TV lounge and upstairs lounge
• Underfloor heating in some areas
• Air-conditioning in the main study
• Picturesque garden with solar heated salt pool
• Double garaging
• Staff accommodation
• Jungle gym and sandpit
• Floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed beams, double volume space
• Alarm system
• Trellidor to upstairs bedroom area
• Boomed enclosure
• Electric fence
Sandown, Sandton, Gauteng
4 Bedroom Cluster HouseMore details...
Bryanston, Sandton, Gauteng
4 Bedroom HouseMore details...
Lanseria, Randburg, Gauteng
4 Bedroom SmallholdingMore details...
6 Arlington Road, Bryanston, S...
5 Bedroom HouseMore details...
Morningside, Sandton, South Af...
3 Bedroom Cluster HouseMore details...
Morningside, Sandton, Gauteng
2 Bedroom PenthouseMore details...
Fine & Country, 29 Autumn Road
T: +27 (0)11 234 6545
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.