6 Bedroom House For Sale in Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape
Investment with a lot of opportunities.
This property is in the market far way beyond the Municipal Value.
This double storey can be used as a holiday home for two families, changed into 1 extra large home or even for a business. Although this property is zoned as residential, it can be converted to business rights subject to the Municipal approval. Properties surrounding this one, have business rights.
The house consists of two levels with the following on each level: 2 single bedrooms, 1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms with one of them en-suite. There is a double garage serving the building.
Jeffreys Bay is situated 70 km west of Port Elizabeth.
Due to its popularity Jeffreys Bay has grown from a small village to the town it is today. Although it now boasts with 2 malls, policlinic, several private schools and a lot extras, this has not diluted the J`Bay feeling. Not much beats the surfing dolphins in the waves.
Take a long walk along the beach, catch a wave or have a swim at one of the safe "blue flag" swimming areas. The rock pools are ideal playgrounds for toddlers. Rock and deep sea fishing are very popular with local fishing suppliers offering sound advice to anglers.
Jeffreys Bay`s climate, beaches, lagoons and safe environment makes it one of the best towns to live in or holiday at! Read more
- Investment with lots of opportunities
- Double storey home can be used as a holiday home
- For two families
- Can change into one large home
- Zoned for residential, can be converted to business rights
- On each level: 2 single bedrooms, 1 double bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Double garage serving the building
- Jeffreys Bay forms part of the Garden Route
- Jeffreys Bay has grown
- One of the best places to live in