Land Size: 1236m²
Floor Area: 630m²
Contemporary Family Cluster in the Heart of Craighall
This impressive Charles Jackson designed home is situated in the middle of an exclusive three unit cluster complex, and offers excellent security. The striking double volume glass fronted entrance leads into a light infused living area. There is an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area (with modern appliances and a separate scullery) on the left, and a family room on the right, both boasting wood burning fireplaces, ideal for cosy winter evenings. Stacking glass doors open onto an expansive covered entertainment patio, creating an additional reception area, and overlooking the manicured garden with ample space for children to play, and a large sparkling pool. The lower level also offers a comfortable guest suite with views onto the garden, as well as a separate guest cloakroom. In addition, there is another suite adjacent to the garage, which may be used as a staff suite, additional accommodation, or a work from home facility.
Upstairs is a spacious pyjama lounge and a children’s homework station.. The main suite (with a walk-in dressing room) overlooks the garden, and offers a comfortable bathroom, with a freestanding bath. Adjacent is an inviting study / work from home space, looking onto the tree tops, and a large linen cupboard. There are three additional spacious and light-filled en-suite bedrooms with expansive views.
Outside is a double garage with automatic doors, and direct access to the home. There is also ample parking for guests, an irrigation system, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and the study, and solar heated geysers and pool.
This north facing home ticks all the boxes for relaxed and convenient family living, and is situated in the heart of Craighall. It is a stone’s throw from Sandton and Hyde Park business and shopping areas, and close to several excellent schools.
Levies: R3 164
• Striking glass-fronted entrance
• Light-infused open plan living area and family room with wood burning fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchen with separate scullery
• Stunning entertainer’s patio with built in braai.
• 5 spacious and comfortable en-suite bedrooms with garden views
• Additional bedroom / staff suite / work from home facility
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms and study
• Double garage and ample visitors parking
• Close to Hyde Park and Sandton business and shopping areas and to excellent schools
• Excellent security, solar heated geysers and pool, and fully irrigated garden