Full acre property. A rare find. Live and work from a spacious home.
Land Size: 3866m²
A rare find. Live and work from a spacious home.
SHOW DAY 7th SEPTEMBER. PLEASE RSVP - CALL FOR DIRECTIONS
An original solid double story Art Deco home on an acre offers lots of space for a large or extended family. Gorgeous high ceilings and crystal chandeliers, large picture windows and marble tiled flooring make this home very special. The home features a formal lounge with a large floor to ceiling bay window, a living room with built-in pub opens onto large open patio, dining and study. There is an additional spacious informal wing or work from home, with kitchenette and two ensuite bedrooms, onto large garden, pool and tennis court. Four bedrooms upstairs, master suite with dressing and large bathroom. A classic kitchen forms the centre of the home with luxurious dark granite tops and high gloss white cupboards. This home offers a quiet tranquil setting away from the stress of Johannesburg city life . A very special large garden compliments the big home and additional north facing wing. Ideal for celebrations and relaxed family time. Situated in a beautiful street with large plain trees. Double garages, 4 staff quarters or storage. Well located to best private and government schools, shopping centres, golf courses and Country club.
• Well built, spacious double storey Art Deco large family home and garden with tennis court.
• Lots of potential. The acre could be divided into 3 stands or as is.
• A full work from home, with kitchenette and separate entrance or large granny cottage or teenage pad is attached to the home.
• Large rooms with high ceilings, tiled flooring, large picture windows and a feature marble staircase, topped with a crystal chandelier.
• Large Pride of India, Palms and Cypress trees complete the gorgeous large garden.
• Kitchen forms the heart of the home, with luxurious dark granite tops and white high gloss cupboards and a feature fish tank wall.
• Four bedrooms upstairs, includes master suite with dressing. Two additional suites downstairs.
• Double garage, four staff rooms. Well located, tranquil, quiet and relaxing.
• Close to Johannesburg’s best schools: Pridwin, Kingsmead, St John’s, Rodean and The Ridge. Great Golf course Killarney, Houghton and Wanderers.
• Fantastic proximity to shopping and business districts of Rosebank, Killarney, Oaklands and Melrose Arch.