Established commercial sugar cane and vegetable farm with water rights, dam, boreholes and fixed contracts
This well established farm in extent 343 Hectares (Three Four Three Hectares) invites both the nature lover and the serious commercial farmer. It is ideally suited for sugar cane, fresh produce and pecans. Presently is is developed with at least 171 hectares sugar cane and approximately 60 hectares of vegetables. It enjoys a Cane Delivery Agreement with TSB Group, under reference 156739A. The farm is listed for 139,2 (ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTHY NINE COMMA TWO) hectares water rights with the Komati Irrigation Board. The land itself runs from the river across the Strydomblok road.
Included in the sale, yet variable, are:
1. 225 hectares developed crop land presently comprising vegetable and Sugar
2. Dam existing
3. Residential house on river 475m2
4. House of manager 198m2
5. Packhouse/Store 495m2
6. Store 1 at house 240m2
7. Store 2 at house 240m2
8. Store 3 at house 240m2
9. Sheep shed (new) 625m2
10. Equipment in the packhouse, pack house related.
11. Implements specific tools of trade to be tabled when concluding.
Excluded from the sale:
1. All Cycads on the property
2. All orchids
3. All aloes
4. All logs and trees (fell and prepared, lied dry for arts and craft purposes)
5. All metal, tools, equipment not mentioned in the included list above
T: +27 (0)82 784 5682
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.