Epson, Chase, Saddlebrook Estate, Midrand
Land Size: 1m²
Floor Area: 1000m²
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE - TWO BEDROOM SECOND DWELLING
Villa La Dolce Tramonto – “The Beautiful Sunset”, stands proudly on an extraordinarily impressive 1.9 hectare site with commanding views of the Johannesburg skyline and the Magaliesberg Mountain range in the distance. Arguably one of Saddlebrook Estate’s landmark properties, where the owners have meticulously landscaped the grounds befitting the fine classical architecture of the residence and where unforgettable family memories have been forged. Serene water features, roses en-masse and crafted wrought iron structures strategically placed to create the most magnificent picture exemplified by the backdrop of breathtaking African sunsets. As one enters through the impressive wrought iron gates the tranquillity of the property grasp the ardent style befitting to the main residence. Light filters through from the skylight in the entrance hall which leads through to the custom made feature bar that services the glorious covered patio as well as the formal dining room. The home accommodates a vast principal level with picture perfect views of the garden from every room. Two reception lounges and the formal dining room provide for elegant living. The kitchen is perfectly positioned as the heart of the home, with double doors which open onto a summer garden. Adjoining this space is a romantic breakfast room, separate scullery and laundry room. The west wing of the ground floor is deal as a home office or separate guest wing which has a kitchen, large lounge area, bedroom and cloakroom with provision for accommodate a full bathroom. The lavish staircase takes you to the second floor landing where the butler’s kitchen is positioned. Four en-suite bedrooms, all with separate balconies and a winter lounge complete this floor. The romantic master suite, complete with walk-in dressing room and tastefully appointed en-suite bathroom including a steam shower, spa bath and outside shower. The gracious balcony enjoys exquisite panoramic views. A lavishly appointed second dwelling compliments the main residence and has a separate entrance and garage. This residence is complete with open plan lounge and dining room, study nook and fireplace. Ideal kitchen with separate scullery and laundry room. Stacker doors open onto a covered patio with barbecue. A romantic master suite complete with butters kitchen, dressing room and en- suite bathroom, and second bedroom with a tastefully appointed en-suite full bathroom. Double staff accommodation and five automated garages complete this residence of great stature and picturesque elegant charm. Special Features • Second Dwelling is approximately- 300 sq.m.
• Effective Eco cooling throughout the main house. (Less than 200 watts consumption).
• Fully Automatic ‘Failover’ Generator (25KVA – three phase).
• 2 x Three-phase boreholes (2 200 litres per hour).
• Automatic Irrigation System (25 ‘stations’).
• Borehole or Municipal water in the dwellings. Automatic switch-over.
• 100 Mb/s fibre internet. Two telephone lines. WI-FI coverage throughout.
• Ethernet backbone to most rooms.
• Internet tracking of water tanks, generator monitoring and control and electricity usage.
• Back-up Air-conditioning in 9 rooms. • Underfloor heating in all living areas.
• Five Automatic garages. Large workshop area with cupboards, overhead winch and covered vehicle maintenance/inspection pit.
• One half garage/ Storage loft.
• Remote controlled electric gates and garage doors.
• Central alarm system with four infra-red beams in the garden around the house. Ten wireless out-door proximity sensors.
• Separate second house alarm system. Separate remote controlled electric gates.
• Feature stream with 2 Koi ponds
• Central music/audio system with speakers in all recreational areas.
• Steam showers and Jacuzzi
• Luxurious Staff Accommodation Disclaimer | Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing material used for this property listing, Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any errors and omissions (E&OE) which may occur.
- Equestrian Estate
- Land size: 1.9510ha
- House size: 1000sqm
- Separate scullery and laundry
- Exceptional landscaped gardens
- Five automated garages
- Butler's station on 1st Floor
- Double Staff Accommodation
- Rates: R7200.00
- Levies: R7250.00