Gentleman's estate for the discerned buyer just outside Nelspruit in a proclaimed Nature Conservation Area
This property is situated in the Crocodile Gorge Mountains at 933 m above sea level, surrounded by virgin bush, abundant indigenous, free-roaming wildlife and prolific bird life, in a proclaimed Nature Conservation Area of 30 000 hectares, and appeals to those discerning nature-lovers who want the best of both worlds! Conveniently situated within an acceptable distance from Nelspruit that offers modern facilities, yet providing an escape to the bush that offers peace, solitude and tranquility for the soul and enjoyment of the sounds of silence. Due to its altitude and positioning in the mountains, the area is blessed with a cool and most welcome breeze on those hot, humid and stifling Lowveld days.
The main house is a spacious and comfortable ‘country-style’ three-bedroomed main house with a large, semi-wrap-around veranda to capture the sights and sounds of the surroundings. The very cute cottage is situated about 30m from the main house. It enjoys the same quality finishes as the main house as well as the wonderful views and surrounds. Two luxurious guest suites sit under the same roof and share a large, cool veranda surrounded by lush flower beds (much frequented by the resident wildlife!). Attached to the double garages, the separate entrance studio/hobby room leads to the fully shelved-storeroom. The studio/hobby room has a sink and cold water tap and all the floor areas have been finished in a practical and appealing concrete and painted surface. An enormous ‘barn-like’ outbuilding serves as a storeroom cum garden shed and has a separate area as a tool-room. A separate toilet and hand basin are present. The large staff house is situated some 55m from the main house. It offers three bedrooms, lounge, dining room, bathroom and kitchen. It provides basic finishes but externally has been renovated to ensure a pleasing eye-appeal.
Escom Electricity & Fountain water
• 20km from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
• 25km east of Nelspruit
* 36ha freehold land nestled amongst rocky outcrops
• Main dwelling (226m²) consisting of three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), lounge, dining room, linen room, pantry, kitchen, scullery, semi-enclosed veranda, covered veranda
• Cottage (104m²) consisting of entrance hall, two bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, covered veranda
• Guest Suites (80m²) Two adjoining guest suites situated in the garden, each consisting of one bedroom, two bathrooms (one with bathtub, hand basin and toilet & one with shower and hand basin), lounge, galley kitchenette. The suites share a covered veranda.
• An outside laundry (16m²) with close proximity to wash-lines
• Lockup garaging for two cars (40m²)
• An outside storeroom and utility room (20m²)
• A large barn/workshop (108m²)
• Staff house (133m²) consisting of three bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen.
• A unique covered lapa area with braai facilities
• A sunken open braai area with stone tables and benches
• Alarm system linked to local security company
• Variety of indigenous and free roaming wildlife & bird life
• Diversity of plants and trees
• Natural spring
• ±4ha landscaped garden fully irrigated with water from the reservoir
• Walking trails
• Swimming pool
• An idyllic lifestyle experience
• Nature-lovers’ paradise
• A botanists dream
• Peace and tranquility
• Unrestricted views
• Guest house/lodge potential
• Walking/running, cycling on a tranquil country road
• Clear night skies for stargazing
• Close to major city center, tourist attractions, international airport
Hermansburg, Kaapschehoop Nels...
5 Bedroom FarmMore details...
5 Bedroom HouseMore details...
5 Bedroom Commercial PropertyMore details...
4 Bedroom HouseMore details...
4 Bedroom HouseMore details...
Farm LandMore details...
Unit 93 c/o Le Roux and Faurie Streets
T: +27 (0)13 741 1171/72
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.