Land Size: 3854m²
Floor Area: 655m²
Modern 5 Bedroom Residence in Secure Bryanston East Boomed Enclosure
Welcome to this fabulous single storey family home embracing a semi open floorplan with full height windows and doors that flood the house with natural light. This perfect solution for family living in a sought-after secure residential enclosure in Bryanston East is priced to sell. Magnificent features include spacious indoor-outdoor entertainment spaces, a manicured borehole-irrigated garden with flowing lawns, a heated pool, large composite decking area, fire pit and an abundance of mature trees, flowers and shrubs.
Your entrance hall leads into two lounge areas with a dual burning combustion fire place, connecting to a dining room with exposed trusses, leading to a fitted bar opening to the patio and garden . The living area leads onto the large double patio with space for relaxing or dining as well as a place for table tennis or pool.
The light filled contemporary kitchen with large central island, gas stove and separate scullery, laundry and mud room with ample storage, is ideal for large scale entertaining.
The bedroom wing comprises 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The master suite has a large dressing room and doors to the lush garden. Two other en-suite bedrooms and one with access to an external bathroom, all spacious with built in cupboards complete this area.
Additionally there is a separate en-suite guest room as well as an external studio / work from home office with beautiful views overlooking the lush garden. A recently built 2 bedroom cottage above the garage with lounge, kitchen and bathroom which can either be used as luxury staff accommodation, investment rental or additional work from home offices.
• High tech top-of-the-range home security
• Boomed CAP area security
• American security shutters
• Triple garage with additional shade cloth carport plus ample off street parking
• Heated swimming pool
• Tennis court and Cricket net
• Auto irrigation system
• Borehole water with 5000 litre JoJo tank plus an additional 2500 litre JoJo tank with municipal water back-up connected to the house
• 12 solar panel / 10kVa inverter system plus a 30 kVA diesel generator
• Air conditioners to studio and 2 bedroom staff cottage
• Electricity back-up includes 10kVA inverter and diesel generator
• Gardener’s facilities