3 Bedroom House For Sale in St Francis Links
12 Jack Nicklaus Drive, Links – R7 mil SOLE MANDATE
ST FRANCIS LINKS R7.000.000DISTINCTIVELY UNIQUE AND CLASSIC.This equisite home has been built to the highest specifications and offers a luxurious living style within a gated secure golf estate (rated no 7 in the country) Enjoy the privilege of a 5 star club house, large covered heated swimming pool, gymnasium, restaurants and beauty spa plus a round of golf everyday! The architecture of this home capitilises on free flowing living areas creating an ambiance of space, light, and serenity. Impeccable taste and immaculate. Soft muted colours throughout tastefully put together. Entrance with porcelain tiles opens out into a garden courtyard with water feature and fire pit. A guest cloakroom. A private guest bedroom ensuite, designed perfectly away from the living areas. Slider door out onto patio. Laundry room and entrance to double automated garage. (garaging for golf cart too) plus outside storeroom.A short flight of stairs leading through a passageway into the beautiful living areas with warm Saligna solid wooden flooring throughout. Spacious lounge with two fireplaces (a total of four in the home) dining area, open plan ultra modern kitchen with caesor stone tops, cleverly designed for the lucky Chef. Separate scullery area. Double micro-wave ov... Read more
- This equisite home has been built to the highest specifications and offers a luxurious living style
- The architecture of this home capitilises on free flowing living areas creating an ambiance of spac
- Soft muted colours throughout tastefully put together.
- A short flight of stairs leading through a passageway into the beautiful living areas with warm Sali
- Double micro-wave oven 90cm plus single micro/convection oven, beautiful induction stove. An Invert
- A separate family room with custom made furniture. Living areas have slider stack doors out onto an
- Beautiful main bedroom, with walk through dressing room, gymnasium area, and luxurious en suite ba
- Pretty indigenous garden partly walled. A 10.000 L water tank. Neatly maintained with paving.
- Certainly a platinum investment for the astute investor, looking only for the very BEST.
- Viewing strictly by appointment with Fine and Country St Francis Bay.