7 Beach Front PlotS for sale in Cape St Martin Estate
• 400 m2 Vacant Plot
* Beach Front Plot
• Spectacular views
• Unspoilt nature reserve
• No time limit to commence building
• Building guidelines to protect investment
The Reserve offers:
• Gated community with access control•
• Large open areas between stands which allows privacy which is not easily found in estate living
• No building time line restriction. Buy the land and save for one day.
• Building height allowance 8 meters
• Building guidelines ensures aesthetically pleasing development and protection of your investment.
• Building design manual available on website
NO TRANSFER FEES
Next to the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean with a view over St. Helena Bay, lies one of the few untouched areas in the heart of the South African West Coast, Cape St Martin Private Nature reserve.
This reserve is situated in such a way that it is the only place on the West Coast where you can watch the sun rise over the sea and when the sun sets, you become one with nature. There is nothing quite like it in this area - you get to live inside a nature reserve with small buck grazing almost in your backyard. When the sun sets at the Cape St. Martin private nature reserve, it feels as if you become one with nature.
Situated about 160 km from Cape Town and 35 km from Vredenburg, the main commercial centre, it's near enough all the necessary facilities, yet far enough to have complete tranquility and peace of mind.
There are currently no similar properties to display.
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.