Land Size: 2025m²
North facing classic contemporary family home in quiet position
A South entry North facing classic contemporary family home. Entering the property through the gates down a long driveway, with lots of off street parking, this home invites you in. The entrance hall is spacious and centrally located with the entertainment rooms leading off of it. To the left are double doors leading into the dining room with north facing foldback glass frameless doors out onto a private courtyard. Leading from the dining room through to the formal, sophisticated sitting room which is centred around a wood fire place framed with a moulded mantlepiece. There are glass frameless foldback doors opening out onto a generous covered patio and magnificent private garden. The all white kitchen is superbly designed with optimal space planning for the entertainer and home chef! There is a separate scullery housing appliances.
The family /TV room is spacious and comfortable, with frameless glass doors opening directly out onto the garden. Down the passage and through roller-shutter security doors, there are 3 ensuite bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a study. Upstairs is the 4th ensuite bedroom which opens out onto a private balcony. This home offers flexibility with a choice of main bedrooms, either upstairs or downstairs, both rooms palatial and generous in size.
The floors throughout are a mixture of oggie natural solid timber and wool carpets. The bathrooms are all state of the art white with the occasional featured Ardmore wall paper wall. There is an underground cellar and massive store room.
The garden is landscaped with a centrally located, classical heated pool. There is a sunny wonderful pool house/entertainment studio with a guest loo. This building could also be used as a work from home study/office.
A double garage, full ensuite staffroom/flatlet with its own kitchen, an additional store room and a separate laundry. The garden is fully irrigated from a borehole. An Egoli gas supplied generator powers the entire home. State of the art security both at the house and in the suburb of Saxonwold.
INCLUDES: Maid (live in) & Gardner
EXCLUDES: Electricity & Gas
- 3 spacious reception rooms, 4 sun-drenched en-suite bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with 6 plate gas hob, separate scullery and laundry
- Oggie French oak natural wooden floors, Ardmore wall paper, wool carpets, American shutters
- Heated swimming pool, pool house/work from home office
- Gas generator, 3 gas geysers, gas hob, gas heaters.
- Strong Wifi fibre throughout
- Good staff accommodation
- State of the art security, electric fence, beams inside and out, cctv, security roller shutters for the bedroom wing.
- Double garage, plenty of off-street parking, landscaped garden, cricket net.
- Borehole with emergency water supply to the house, irrigation system