It may only be October, but Christmas is coming. Have you thought about what to buy your loved ones this festive season? Or has all the planning left you in need of a treat yourself?
In our annual competition, we are giving away a £100 Selfridges gift card to one lucky winner. Will you go for a gadget or something to spruce up your wardrobe?
Don’t forget to stop by Fine & Country’s showroom on Park Lane, just a stone’s throw from Oxford Street’s Selfridges, after your shopping spree. If you'd rather shop from the comfort of your own home, perhaps with a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie, you could spend your gift card online.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page @FineandCountry.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
On Instagram @fineandcountryhomes – Like our competition post and tag a friend in the comment section below.
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 8th November 2018. The winner will be contacted on the following day and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Selfridges Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition.
To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on Twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on Twitter or like the page on Facebook.
c. Alternatively, you can like our competition post on Instagram and tag a friend in the comment section below.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram pages. They will have 24 hours to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive a £100 Selfridges voucher. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize can be spent online or in person at Selfridges stores. For details, visit the Selfridges website.
9. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Selfridges. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with the gift card functionality, any postal problems or losing the gift card.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
It turned out to be a very complicated purchase and Jonathan provided guidance through it all not only to us as purchasers but also how to handle our buyers (he was not handling ou... Read full reviewReview Added: Nov 22nd, 2019
Many thanks to the whole team at Fine and Country but especially to our agent - Arma Kang. Throughout the whole process they have provided a first class service, been very professi... Read full reviewReview Added: Nov 20th, 2019
Fine & Country were very professional with arranging the appointment to view one of their properties. We were met at the property by Halina, who was extremely pleasant and has... Read full reviewReview Added: Nov 20th, 2019
Couldn't wish for a better estate agent, first class service from Clare, made buying and selling a pleasure instead of all the anxiety Read full reviewReview Added: Nov 20th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1267 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.