Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and it’s a great chance to show mums and loved ones how much they are appreciated. Give the gift of relaxation and treat someone you love to a pamper evening with this luxurious hamper from Cowshed.
Cowshed’s ultimate hamper has products to keep your skin nourished, healthy and happy, from the gentle cleanser to the relaxing bath and shower gel. Each of the nine products is made in England from natural ingredients.
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page.
On Instagram – Like our competition post, tag a friend in the comment section below AND follow @fineandcountryhomes.
The closing date for entries is on Monday 25th March 2019. The winner will be contacted on the following day and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Mother’s Day Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition;
a. Like/comment on Instagram or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on Instagram or like the page on Facebook.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Instagram pages. They will have 24 hours to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive one ‘Cowshed Ultimate Hamper’ from Cowshed (RRP: £100) delivered to their home address. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
9. In the event that the selected prize cannot be delivered, Fine & Country will attempt to find a suitable replacement. A change in prize value due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country cannot be contested by the winner. Finding a replacement is at the sole discretion of Fine & Country.
10. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Cowshed or their delivery service. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with delivery, damage to the product, quality complaints, or missing products.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
17. The Fine & Country Mother’s Day Competition is bound to Fine & Country’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
Natasha was extremely helpful throughout my property purchase. See helped me negotiate a good price, responded to queries very quickly, and generally helped ensure that the process... Read full reviewReview Added: Mar 25th, 2019
Natasha and Liam have delivered the best service I've ever received from an agent. They are responsive, supportive and value add. They gave me realistic expectations and h... Read full reviewReview Added: Mar 22nd, 2019
Greg Perrins was the consummate professional in handling our downsizing sale and in handling all viewings ensured our sale proceeded with nominal inconvenience to us. We recommend... Read full reviewReview Added: Mar 22nd, 2019
Every time I see that Purple Bricks ad on TV I think "Wrong, wrong. wrong!" Rob has been more like a counsellor than an agent. I don't know what we'd have done... Read full reviewReview Added: Mar 22nd, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1119 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.