Fine & Country has partnered with luxury British handbag designer Daniela de Montby to give away two beautiful bags.
One lucky winner will have a Daniela de Montby briefcase delivered to their door, while our second winner will receive a De-stress handbag.
How to enter:
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 26th July 2018 at 5pm. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Handbag Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post, and to follow/like the Fine & Country page. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. They will have 24 hours from when the message is sent to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive one bag from Daniela de Montby delivered to their home address. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. There will not be an option of choice between briefcase or handbag.
9. In the event that the selected prize cannot be delivered, Fine & Country will attempt to find a suitable replacement. A change in prize value due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country cannot be contested by the winner. Finding a replacement is at the sole discretion of Fine & Country.
10. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Daniela de Montby or their delivery service. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with delivery, damage to the product, quality complaints, or missing products.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
17. The Fine & Country Handbag Competition is bound to Fine & Country’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish from Anne Marie Green at Fine and country. A truly professional service from the company with a fantastic response to questions,... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 16th, 2019
Selling a house is mostly a frustrating and stressful affair, especially as in our case, when the decision to leave was not an easy one to make. We wanted to work with an agent who... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 14th, 2019
We've had a great buying experience with Fine and Country. They have been extremely professional throughout the buying process and ensured that the sale was as quick, efficien... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 14th, 2019
From our first contact with Emma on the sales team through to Phillipa in the after sales team we were very impressed. Phillipa was very efficient, polite and helpful. Without her... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 13th, 2019
4.88 out of 5 - based on 1198 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.