Fine & Country has teamed up with Grand Designs Live to give you the chance to win a free pair of tickets, worth up to £34 each, to the UK’s leading contemporary home show – Grand Designs Live at the NEC, proudly sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements.
Based on the Channel 4 series and presented by design guru and TV broadcaster Kevin McCloud, Grand Designs Live takes place at Birmingham’s NEC from 10th-14th October 2018. The show offers free one-to-one expert advice, specialist exhibitors in six project zones, and instructive talks and demonstrations. With hundreds of innovative ideas for the home, access to amazing brands launching new products, and an exclusive preview of homewares not yet available on the high street, Grand Designs Live is the must-visit event for anyone interested in interiors and design.
Whether you are planning a self-build, renovation or are adding the finishing touches, find ideas and inspiration for your very own Grand Design at this multi-award winning event.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page.
On Twitter - Retweet our tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 27th September 2018 at 5pm. The winners will be contacted within 24 hours and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
A maximum of two free adult tickets per household can be claimed. Tickets can only be claimed online and cannot be claimed by any other method. Tickets are available for use on the 10th, 11th, and 12th October 2018 only. Your name will be printed on the ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash, are not transferable and cannot be duplicated.
Competition closes Thursday 27th September 2018. Any entry made after this date will be invalid.
There are only 25 pairs of tickets available which will be issued on a randomly selected basis.
You must print your own tickets and show them at the entrance to Grand Designs Live on the date you have chosen. Failure to print your tickets could result in refusal of entry. In the event of any dispute, the show’s organisers, Media 10 Ltd have the right to refuse admission. Call the ticket hotline on 0844 854 1348.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Grand Designs Live Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post, and to follow/like the Fine & Country page. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on the competition post on Twitter or share on Facebook
b. Follow us on Twitter or like the page on Facebook
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The winners will be contacted via private message through the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. They will have 24 hours from when the message is sent to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will two tickets to Grand Designs Live in Birmingham, delivered to their home address. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the TV Studio or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, parking fees, accommodation and food and drink expenses.
9. In the event that the selected prize cannot be delivered, Fine & Country will attempt to find a suitable replacement. A change in prize value due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country cannot be contested by the winner. Finding a replacement is at the sole discretion of Fine & Country.
10. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Grand Designs Live or their delivery service. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with delivery, damage to the tickets, quality complaints, or missing tickets.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
17. The Fine & Country Grand Designs Live Competition is bound to Fine & Country’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
We have just exchanged on both our sale and purchase through Fine & Country Brookmans Park. Both John on the presales side of things, and Matthew in taking the process forward... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 18th, 2019
Jason and Julie are true professionals but they are also really caring and genuinely passionate about what they do and how they do it. Best service I\'ve ever had and I\'... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 11th, 2019
We wanted to thank Lee Armstrong for finding us the perfect elegant & very unique family home. We met lee through a viewing for a different property initially & imm... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 10th, 2019
Julie and Jason were consummate professionals throughout the process of marketing our home. Their advice on price and positioning was invaluable and we completed within 5 months of... Read full reviewReview Added: Oct 10th, 2019
4.86 out of 5 - based on 1243 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.