Fine & Country is launching a competition to win a pair of tickets to the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth on 21st September 2019. The lucky winner will receive two tickets to the famous golf course for one of the biggest tournaments in the world.
The tickets give access to the final day of golfing action, the chance to get up close to some of the world’s best professional golfers, and an abundance of fun activities for the whole family.
Fine & Country is exhibiting at the event, so remember to swing by the stand to discover beautiful golf properties for sale around the world and be in with the chance of winning a signed and framed flag from the Ryder Cup 2018 on the day. Fine & Country will be on hand at every day of the event from 18th-22nd September.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 11th September 2019, and the winner will be contacted via the Fine & Country Facebook or Instagram pages on that day. The winner will then be announced on social media when the winner claims their prize.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country PGA Championship Competition is open worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition. To participate, you need to either enter on Facebook or Instagram;
a. Like and comment on Instagram or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
Once both steps are completed, you will have entered the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The one winner will be contacted on Wednesday 11th September 2019 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Instagram pages. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner.
8. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the Wentworth Golf Course or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, parking fees, grandstand entry, accommodation, bets, and food and drink expenses.
9. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants’ consent to the participation in such activity fully.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Fine & Country shall be final, and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest is not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
15. One entry per person on Instagram, and one entry per person on Facebook. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
16. The only day available to attend the PGA Championship is Saturday 21st September 2019. No substitutions available. Fine & Country strongly advises entrants to ensure they can attend before entering or claiming their prize.
17. The one winner will be entitled to two one-day general entry tickets to the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth Golf Club on Saturday 21st September 2019, worth £90 total. The prize does not include grandstand entry or any other VIP access. Fine & Country will send the tickets to the winner.
18. This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions found at http://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent job, we wish we had used them earlier. Paula very attentive and thorough. We would recommend them any time. Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 19th, 2019
Halina and Richard did a great job of finding a buyer for our property- and looking after my elderly mother, who was selling. The process was painless and very well managed by Fine... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 19th, 2019
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish from Anne Marie Green at Fine and country. A truly professional service from the company with a fantastic response to questions,... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 16th, 2019
Selling a house is mostly a frustrating and stressful affair, especially as in our case, when the decision to leave was not an easy one to make. We wanted to work with an agent who... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 14th, 2019
4.88 out of 5 - based on 1198 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.