With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, love is in the air and gifts are on our minds. We are giving you the chance to treat your loved one to an haute-cuisine dining experience at the world-renowned, Michelin-starred restaurant at The Ritz London.
Enjoy a three-course lunch menu that offers a modern take on traditional French dishes and British delicacies, courtesy of Fine & Country. For the chance to dine at this iconic venue and create lasting memories, simply follow the instructions below:
On Facebook – Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country Facebook page @FineandCountry.
On Twitter – Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
On Instagram – Follow @fineandcountryhomes, like our competition post and tag a friend in the comment section below.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 13th February 2019. The winner will be contacted on the following day and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Valentine’s Day Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. Your voucher will be valid for 12 months and may only be redeemed once. Cancellation of a booking within 48 hours of your reservation time will render the certificate null and void. For further information regarding the booking, click here.
6. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition.
To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on Twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or like our page on Facebook.
c. Alternatively, you can like our competition post on Instagram and tag a friend in the comment section below.
7. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
8. The winner will be chosen at random by representatives from Fine & Country.
9. The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day via the Fine & Country Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
10. The overall winner will win lunch for two at The Ritz, London (RRP £123, https://www.theritzlondonvouchers.com/the-ritz-london-restaurant-lunch-for-two). If the voucher becomes unavailable, a prize of a similar value will be selected. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants’ consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
17. These terms and conditions incorporate Fine & Country’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1415 Email: email@example.com
Fine and Country were the second estate agent I used to sell our house and Matthew Benson did exactly what he promised to do - and more. He offered sound advice, always answered my... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 14th, 2020
From the start of marketing my property to completion of sale the team at the Redbourn office, Stuart, Tristan and Jen were very proactive and professional in their approach. Once... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 13th, 2020
Buying and selling a house is never easy and stress free, but we were fortunate to have F&C as our agent, and particularly Claire, to manage the process. A thoroughly professi... Read full reviewReview Added: Feb 13th, 2020
We have just sold our house with the help of the Fine and Country team at the Diss office. The service that we received was excellent. Everyone we dealt with throughout the whole... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 30th, 2020
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1305 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.