Fine & Country will have the largest single agent stand at the Place in the Sun Live in London, showcasing the incredible properties of their international offices to overseas buyers.
The stand, which is 114 foot long, will include Fine & Country estate agents from across the world. Exhibition visitors will have the chance to ask questions to property experts while browsing the stunning collection of prime properties in some of the world’s most exclusive locations.
To mark the occasion, we are giving away 25 pairs of tickets to the event to our social media followers.
How to enter:
On Facebook – Like the Fine & Country Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry) and share the competition post pinned at the top of the page.
On Twitter – Follow @FineandCountry (https://twitter.com/FineandCountry) and retweet the post pinned at the top of the page.
The closing date for entries is on Thursday 28th April 2016, and the 25 winners will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday 29th April 2016.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The competition is free to enter.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
3. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post and like our social media. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Like the Fine & Country Facebook page or follow the Fine & Country twitter account.
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
4. Entrants must be following the Fine & Country Facebook page or Fine & Country Twitter account when the winners are announced in order to win. If an entrant unlikes or unfollows the Fine & Country Facebook page or Fine & Country Twitter account before the end of the competition then they are not eligible to win any tickets.
5. Each of the 25 winners will receive two tickets to A Place in the Sun Live in London. A total of 50 individual tickets will be given away. Each ticket can be used on any one of the three days of A Place in the Sun Live in London.
6. Winners will be sent a link and a discount code to claim their free tickets online.
7. Fine & Country will not contribute towards any costs involved in attending A Place in the Sun Live, including, but not limited to, food, transport and accommodation.
8. Fine & Country is not liable for the running of A Place in the Sun Live. Any concerns arising from the event before or after it takes place should be addressed directly to the event organisers.
9. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
11. The five winners will be contacted on Friday 29th April 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
12. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. There will not be any alternative prize available if you are unable to use one or both of your tickets. Tickets are only valid to the London exhibition and cannot be transferred to any of the other A Place in the Sun Live events.
13. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
14. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
16. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
18. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
19. One Twitter entry and one Facebook entry per person.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My house had been online with Mark David for 200+ days with no offers, Fine and country took it over and within 5 weeks I had an offer and have now sold the house. Chris was real... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 13th, 2018
Had the most amazing experience buying my property in Colliers End. The Estate Agent provided a first class service and their progresser Kevin McLean was outstanding, going above a... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 10th, 2018
Our house was valued and a full asking price offer received and accepted within 24 hours. An extremely efficient and professional service with regular contact throughout the (very... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 4th, 2018
Chris and the team at F&C Banbury pulled out all the stops to ensure the sale of my house. After nearly a year with Strutt and Parker I was so pleased to meet Terry Robinson fr... Read full reviewReview Added: Aug 3rd, 2018
4.87 out of 5 - based on 961 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.