Golf fans should head to Wentworth this month. Fine & Country Golf will be exhibiting a collection of luxury properties from around the world, including PGA Catalunya Resort, Jumeirah Golf Estates and Linna Golf.
Meet celebrity golfers, watch the four rounds of golf and visit our stand. There will be more than 100,000 golfing fans at The BMW PGA Championship, The European Tour's flagship event from the 24th - 29th May at Wentworth Club in Surrey, England.
Here is your chance to win two tickets to the event. Simply answer this question; Who won last years tournament?
A) Rory McIlroy
B) Byeong - Hun An
How to enter:
On Facebook – Like the Fine & Country Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry) and share the competition post pinned at the top of the page and comment with your answer.
On Twitter – Follow @FineandCountry (https://twitter.com/FineandCountry) and retweet the post pinned at the top of the page and send us your answer.
The closing date for entries is on Friday 20th May 2016, and the 4 winners will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday 20th May 2016.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The competition is free to enter.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
3. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition post and like our social media. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Like the Fine & Country Facebook page or follow the Fine & Country twitter account.
c. Comment with your answer.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
4. Entrants must be following the Fine & Country Facebook page or Fine & Country Twitter account when the winners are announced in order to win. If an entrant unlikes or unfollows the Fine & Country Facebook page or Fine & Country Twitter account before the end of the competition then they are not eligible to win any tickets.
5. Each of the winners will receive two tickets to Wentworth . Each ticket is for a one day pass and can be used on any of the days.
6. Winners will be posted their tickets.
7. Fine & Country will not contribute towards any costs involved in attending Wentworth, including, but not limited to, food, transport and accommodation.
8. Fine & Country is not liable for the running of BMW PGA Championship. Any concerns arising from the event before or after it takes place should be addressed directly to the event organisers.
9. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
11. The 4 winners will be contacted on Friday 20th May 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
12. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. There will not be any alternative prize available if you are unable to use one or both of your tickets.
13. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
14. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
16. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
18. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
19. One Twitter entry and one Facebook entry per person.