The days are getting shorter, the leaves have nearly fallen and Fine & Country are launching a competition, where you could be in with a chance to win one of five delightful winter candles from The White Company.
It is important to make your house warm and welcoming if it is on the market in hope to attract a buyer. However, it is just as important to welcome guests and help you feel more relaxed, too. To enter, tell us how you would make your home feel welcoming. Do you include a snug throw in the living room for extra warmth in the cold months? Or do you simply use some fresh flowers to bring some vibrancy and natural beauty to a room?
Tell us about how you would make your home welcoming to enter our prize draw and you could win an aromatic winter candle from The White Company, which will be sent straight to your door. The inviting winter candle with the spicy aroma of cinnamon and clove with a dash of fresh orange, has a warm and welcoming scent to make your home atmospheric.
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND comment on the post telling us how you would make your home welcoming.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND send us a tweet tagging @FineandCountry telling us how you would make your home welcoming.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 30th November 2016, and the five winners will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday 2nd December 2016. The winners will then be announced on social media.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Candle Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share, to follow/like and to tell us how you would make your home welcoming. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
c. Tell us by commenting on the post (Facebook) or sending us a tweet by tagging @FineandCountry.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The five winners will be contacted on Friday 2nd December 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
8. The five winners will receive one of five candles that is worth approximately £25. Delivery takes approximately 3-5 days. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable.
9. Fine & Country cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of The White Candle company. This includes, but is not limited to, a faulty candle being delivered and the candle not being able to be delivered to the home. However, Fine & Country will try to rectify any of these issues if they arise by liaising with The White Company.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't rate this team highly enough, Sue especially went above and beyond the call of duty. Richard likewise, as we all experienced some tricky situations in out path to... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 18th, 2019
Frances was working for the seller's estate agent for this house purchase. She communicated well and was very helpful in driving the sale towards a conclusion. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
I recently purchased a house from Fine and Country Northampton. The entire process was made easier by Jonathan Lloyd-Ham. Jonathan really went above and beyond to help me with my... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
Nicholas and Liam found a tenant very quickly and kept me updated on the progress. I would use this agent again. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 15th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1084 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.