It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas, as decorations begin to appear in homes and the aroma of mulled wine fills the air. ‘Tis the season to be jolly to celebrate with family and friends, so in the true spirit of Christmas, we are inviting everyone in Britain to submit their finest festive decorations for the Fine & Country Christmas competition.
Get involved by sending in photographs of your most beautiful decorations, whether they are traditional, contemporary or simply homemade. The winner, as voted for by Fine & Country representatives, will win a luxurious Christmas hamper from Fortnum & Mason.
How to enter
If you think your house is festive enough to win this fantastic prize, then send us your photos. You can do this by:
How to enter:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND post your photo in the comments under the pinned post.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND send us a tweet tagging @FineandCountry with your beautiful Christmas decorations.
The closing date for entries is on Friday 16th December, and the winner will be announced on the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on Monday 19th December.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Christmas Decoration Competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. The home featuring the decoration must be owned or rented by the participant and must be residential.
4. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share, to follow/like and to post your festive decoration. To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of the page.
b. Follow us on twitter or like the page on Facebook
c. Comment and post your Christmas decoration under the pinned post (Facebook) or sending us a tweet with your festive decoration by tagging @FineandCountry.
7. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
8. Winners will be chosen by representatives from Fine & Country.
9. The winner will be announced on 23rd December 2016 via the Fine & Country Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will also be notified via private message on Facebook or Twitter.
10. The overall winner will win a Christmas hamper from Fortnum & Mason. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non– transferrable.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. Winners may be required to take part in publicity surrounding the competition including publicity photographs and the use of imagery of their homes.
13. By submitting your photographs you agree that they may be used in print and online publications.
14. Images submitted and all associated intellectual property rights, as part of their application will be assigned to Fine & Country. Images of the winner’s homes may be used in publicity around the competition both online, offline and otherwise.
15. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
16. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
17. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
19. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't rate this team highly enough, Sue especially went above and beyond the call of duty. Richard likewise, as we all experienced some tricky situations in out path to... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 18th, 2019
Frances was working for the seller's estate agent for this house purchase. She communicated well and was very helpful in driving the sale towards a conclusion. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
I recently purchased a house from Fine and Country Northampton. The entire process was made easier by Jonathan Lloyd-Ham. Jonathan really went above and beyond to help me with my... Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 17th, 2019
Nicholas and Liam found a tenant very quickly and kept me updated on the progress. I would use this agent again. Read full reviewReview Added: Jan 15th, 2019
4.87 out of 5 - based on 1083 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.