Fine & Country are launching a new competition to win a pair of tickets to the Royal Ascot horseracing in 2017. The lucky winner will receive two tickets to the Queen Anne enclosure on the first day of the Royal Ascot on Tuesday 20 June 2017.
It comes ahead of the annual Fine & Country Gold Cup, a polo tournament that is a fun day out for the whole family. Tickets are complimentary, with all donations for car parking going to the Fine & Country Foundation, which works to tackle homelessness. Click here to book your free tickets to the Fine & Country Golf Cup.
How to enter the Royal Ascot competition:
On Facebook - Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page AND like the Fine & Country page.
On Twitter - Retweet our pinned tweet about the competition AND follow @FineandCountry.
The closing date for entries is Thursday 25th May 2017, and the winner will be contacted via the Fine & Country Twitter and Facebook pages on that day. The winner will then be announced on social media on Friday 26th May 2017.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Royal Ascot Competition is open to anyone worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share and to follow. To participate, you need to either enter on Facebook or Twitter;
a. Retweet on twitter or share on Facebook the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Like or follow the Fine & Country accounts. On Facebook, like this page (https://www.facebook.com/FineandCountry/) and on Twitter, follow this page: https://twitter.com/FineandCountry
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Fine & Country team.
7. The one winner will be contacted on Thursday 25th May 2017 via the Fine & Country Facebook and/or Twitter pages. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the prize may be reallocated to a new winner.
8. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the Ascot Racecourse or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, parking fees, accommodation, bets, and food and drink expenses.
9. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
12. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. Contest not open to Fine & Country employees and their immediate family members.
15. One entry per person on Twitter, and one entry per person on Facebook. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
16. The only day available to attend the Royal Ascot is Tuesday 20th June 2017. No substitutions available. Fine & Country strongly advises entrants to ensure they are able to attend before entering or claiming their prize.
17. The one winner will be entitled to two tickets to the Royal Anne enclosure at The Royal Ascot racecourse on Tuesday 20th June 2017, worth £150 total. Fine & Country will provide the tickets to the winner via post or collection.
18. This competition is subject to our standard competition terms and conditions found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms.
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1515 Email: email@example.com
Greg and the team at the Derby office were highly professional throughout and provided the answers to all our questions. They couldn't have been better. Read full reviewReview Added: Jul 20th, 2018
Lee and the team were really helpful especially in negotiations with the vendor and they were always available to answer queries and help with all of the questions we had. We got a... Read full reviewReview Added: Jul 19th, 2018
Lee brings a five star plus service to the excellent service he provided . The sale was very difficult and complicated for us but Lee's 20 year experience in the Industry was... Read full reviewReview Added: Jul 18th, 2018
We recently bought a property from this agent after a protracted search. Alex was the most helpful and proactive selling agent we encountered - she grasped quickly the type of prop... Read full reviewReview Added: Jul 13th, 2018
4.86 out of 5 - based on 945 customer reviews
Connecting offices on over 300 locations worldwide, our referral system combines local knowledge and expertise with an international network to find the right buyer for you wherever they are, at the same time as finding you your ideal next move
We interact with customers on the main social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+, giving each property maximum online exposure.
*Please, note: for security reasons, the maps on this website do not provide the exact location of the property and they are provided solely as an indication of area.